Is The Trinity Biblical?
From the Christian Research Institute
www.equip.org
The Trinity is a basic doctrine of orthodox Christianity. Yet the word "Trinity" is not found anywhere in the Bible. Is the doctrine of the Trinity really biblical?
The doctrine of the Trinity says that there is one All Mighty One (God) who exists eternally as three distinct persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I can assure you that the elements of this doctrine are all taken directly from the Bible.
The first plank of the Trinitarian platform is that there is only one All Mighty One (God). The Bible could not be more explicit on this point, which it states explicitly about two dozen times. In Isaiah 44:8 Yahweh (The LORD) says that even He does not know of any other (mighty ones)gods!
Yahshua (Jesus) often spoke of the All Mighty One (God) as His Father, and the apostles frequently spoke of "the Almighty One (God) the Father." But the New Testament also insists that Yahshua (Jesus) is The Almighty One (God). For example, Thomas acknowledged Yahshua (Jesus) as, "My Lord(master) and my Almighty One (God)" (John 20:28), and both Peter and Paul spoke of Yahshua (Jesus) as "our All Mighty One (God) and Savior" (2 Pet. 1:1; Tit. 2:13). Yet the New Testament also makes the distinction between the Father and the Son as two very different persons. In fact they tell us that they love one another, speak to each other, and seek to glorify each other (e.g., John 17: 1-26).
The Old Testament refers often to the Holy Spirit as The Almighty One (God) at work in the world, without distinction from the Father. But Yahshua (Jesus) in John 14 to 16 explained that this Holy Spirit would be sent by the Father at the Messiah’s (Christ's) request. The Holy Spirit would teach and guide the disciples, not speaking on His own initiative, but speaking on the Messiah’s 9Christ's) behalf and glorifying The messiah (Christ). Thus, the Holy Spirit is revealed by The Messiah (Christ) to be a third person distinct from the Father and distinct from the Son.
In short, the doctrine of the Trinity is completely and totally biblical, and it is essential that all the Followers of the Messiah Yahshua (Christians) give assent to this doctrine.

Views: 1292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Della,

Maybe in a sense, but im not oneness. I do not believe Yeshua is the father as oneness do.
James we also see the trinity is not biblical.
Anthony,

Yeshua did say that Him & HaShem are one. This is consistent with the actual name of HaShem(divine presence). Yeshua is the embodiement of the presence of HaShem. He is the divine expression of His nature. But, Yeshua is not the father in the way oneness Penny's believe.
amen James!
Anthony, Read these Scriptures. Jesus is The One God. The Fullness of the Godhead dwells in him. Col.2:9

Anthony, When you take God and make him three separate persons In a sense your saying three Gods in One.( Whether You admit it or Not,)

What The bible Says is True, BUT YOUR DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY IS FALSE.
You see I can explain once again Your in Gross error on the Topic of the Godhead.

WHO IS The Son whom we love and Serve? Who is God the Father?
The terms Father Son God Holy spirit are all Titles or Manifestations of ONE God.
NOT PERSONS IN A PLAY! When using the Terms God Son and Father. Anyone Like you Anthony can Say Yeah I believe in God but Is AFRAID To Say THE NAME THAT REPRESENTS (THE POWER)
The Family Christian Name that represents GOD and HIS FULLNESS.
I have provided once again Scriptural Proof you Don't NEED the Trinity.

John 8:24 (KJV)
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Questions to be pursued and answered:
1. What name did our Savior come in? Work in? And declare unto the world?
2. What is the name of the Father? And of the Son? And of the Holy Ghost?
3. What did Jesus mean when he said that we must know he is the "I am He" or we will die in our sins?
4. Are there 3 'persons' in the Godhead or 3 'manifestations' of the ONE GOD? or does it really matter if we know or not?
Scriptural Answer:
1. God (the Father) of the Old Testament declares that one day 'all will know His name' and that He is the 'I am he'.
Isaiah 52:6 (KJV)
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

2. God declares that in that day there will be One King who is the ONE LORD and He will have only ONE NAME.
Zechariah 14:9 (KJV)
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

3. The Father's name is what all the family in heaven and earth is named after.
Ephesians 3:14-15 (KJV)
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

4. Jesus came in His Father's name.
John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5. Jesus said He was the Father.
John 10:30 (KJV)
30 I and my Father are one.

6. Holy Ghost/Spirit was the father of the Son-Jesus.
Matthew 1:18 (KJV)
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 1:20 (KJV)
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Luke 1:35 (KJV)
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

7. Jesus inherited His Father's name.
Hebrews 1:4 (KJV)
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

8. An angel of the Father named Jesus.
Matthew 1:20-21 (KJV)
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 1:30-31 (KJV)
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

9. Jesus name is higher than any other name, in heaven, on earth or under the earth.
Philippians 2:9-10 (KJV)
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

10. Jesus came in the name of the LORD.
Matthew 21:9 (KJV)
9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Matthew 23:39 (KJV)
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Mark 11:9-10 (KJV)
9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
10 Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
Luke 13:35 (KJV)
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luke 19:38 (KJV)
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
John 12:13 (KJV)
13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

11. The Father is the only LORD.
Isaiah 37:16 (KJV)
16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
Isaiah 43:3 (KJV)
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah 43:15 (KJV)
15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Isaiah 45:5-6 (KJV)
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:18 (KJV)
18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

12. Only One LORD, One Faith and One Baptism.
Ephesians 4:5 (KJV)
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

13. Jesus is coming back in the name of the LORD.
Luke 13:35 (KJV)
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luke 19:38 (KJV)
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

14. Jesus is both LORD and CHRIST.
Matthew 1:16 (KJV)
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 2:4 (KJV)
4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
Acts 2:36 (KJV)
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 7:59 (KJV)
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

15. The Father is the only Immanuel.
Isaiah 8:8 (KJV)
8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.
Isaiah 8:10 (KJV)
10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

16. Jesus is the only Immanuel/Emmanuel.
Isaiah 7:14 (KJV)
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Acts 15:14 (KJV)
14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
2 Timothy 2:16 (KJV)
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17. Jesus did all work in His Father's name.
John 10:25 (KJV)
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

18. Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost/Comforter.
John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

19. The Holy Spirit/Ghost/Comforter was the Father of Jesus.
Matthew 1:20 (KJV)
Luke 1:35 (KJV)
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

20. Jesus is the Comforter.
Notice in these following verses that the Holy Ghost/Spirit is to come to the disciples yet it is Jesus who is the one coming back to live inside of them.
John 14:16-18 (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; (Note: In the original Greek reading this verse actually reads: "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another way to be comforted". [W. E. Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words - The word Comforter or Consoler corresponds to the name 'Menahem', given by the Hebrews to the Messiah, so every Jew at that time knew who and what that 'comforter' is and would be - Jesus Himself] and then in verses 18 and 28 we see what that other way is, it is Jesus in spirit form coming back to live within us. Remember in Hebrews 13:5 Paul speaking of the Lord, who we know is Jesus, quotes part of 1 Kings 8:57 "for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" and by these verses we see that Jesus never left us but lives in us via our own personal Pentecostal experience of Acts 2 as the Holy Ghost/Spirit.)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 14:28 (KJV)
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

21. The Father is the 'I am he'.
Isaiah 41:4 (KJV)
4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Isaiah 43:10 (KJV)
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isaiah 43:13 (KJV)
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
Isaiah 43:25 (KJV)
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Isaiah 48:12 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

22. Jesus is the 'I am he'.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

23. The Father's name is called Jesus.
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 45:15 (KJV)
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. (Note: The word 'Saviour' here is the Hebrew word 'Yehoshua' and actually means 'Jehovah saves' and can properly be translated as the name Jesus for if you remember the name or word Jesus [Strong's Exhaustive concordance #2424 'Iesous' in Greek or in English would be 'Yahweh saves] means 'Saviour' so we see that the God of Israel is the Saviour/Jesus. The Greek word or name Iesous is translated ‘-Jesus’ 964 times, ‘Jesus’ 10 times and ‘him’ once in the KJV.
Zechariah 14:9 (KJV)
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

24. Jesus' name is called the name of the Everlasting Father.
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

25. The Father is the only 'Almighty God'.
Genesis 17:1 (KJV)
1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Ezekiel 10:5 (KJV)
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

26. Jesus is the only 'Almighty God'.
2 Corinthians 6:18 (KJV)
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Revelation 1:1 (KJV) Note: The whole book of Revelation is about Jesus, Who He is and What He is. Notice the first five words of verse one 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ'. Those words set the stage for the entire rest of the book. It’s all about Jesus.
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Revelation 4:8 (KJV)
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Revelation 15:3 (KJV)
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Revelation 16:7 (KJV)
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Revelation 19:6 (KJV)
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

27. The Father is the First and the Last.
Isaiah 44:6 (KJV)
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 48:12 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

28. Jesus is the First and the Last.
Revelation 1:11 (KJV)
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Revelation 1:17 (KJV)
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

29. In Jesus is the fullness of all that is God and He is the Head of all.
Colossians 2:9-10 (KJV)
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

30. The Father is the one and only Savior.
Isaiah 43:3 (KJV)
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah 45:15 (KJV)
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
Isaiah 45:21 (KJV)
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isaiah 63:8 (KJV)
8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.

Insert:
There are 19 compound names or titles of God in the Bible and they are:

Compound Names of Jehovah-Jesus in the Bible

Category: 19 Jehovah compound-titles or names in the Old Testament and one duplicated or carried over into the New Testament.
Not all locations of each individual compound name are given but just a sample so as to establish the usage and application of each.

Overview
1. Jehovah-Adonai The Lord Our Sovereign Genesis 15:2, 8
(Master Jehovah)
2. Jehovah-Elohav The Lord My God Psalm 7:1; Zech. 14:5
3. Jehovah-Eloheenu The Lord Our God Psalm 99:5, 8, 9
4. Jehovah-Eloheka The Lord Thy God Exodus 20:2, 5
5. Jehovah-Elohim The Eternal Creator Genesis 1:1-7, 26
6. Jehovah-Elyon The Lord Our Most High God Psalm 7:17; 47:2; 97:9
7. Jehovah-Gmolah The Lord Our Recompense Jeremiah 51:56
8. Jehovah-Hoseenu The Lord Our Maker Psalm 95:6
9: Jehovah-Jireh The Lord Will See or Will Provide Genesis 22:14
(Our Provider)
10. Jehovah-Makkeh The Lord That Smites Ezekiel 7:9
11. Jehovah-M’Kaddesh or Medaddishiem The Lord Our Sanctifier Exodus 31:13; Lev. 20:8
(The Lord That Doth Sanctify You)
12. Jehovah-Nissi The Lord Our Banner Exodus 17:15
13. Jehovah-Rohi or Ra-ah The Lord My Shepherd Psalm 23:1
14. Jehovah-Rapheda or Rapha or Raphe The Lord Our Healer Exodus 15:26
(The Lord That Healeth Thee)
15. Jehovah-Saboath The Lord Of Hosts 1 Samuel 1:3; Ps. 24:10
16. Jehovah-Shalom The Lord Our Peace Judges 6:23-24
17. Jehovah-Shammah The Lord Is Present Ezekiel 48:35
(The Lord Is There)
18. Jehovah-Tsidkeenu or Tsidkenu The Lord Our Righteousness Jeremiah 23:6, 33:16
19. Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua
The Lord Is Savior Isaiah 49:26; Matt 1:21
(The Lord Is Jesus)

Details of #19
Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua (- most common form) or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua – The Lord Is Savior or The Lord Is Jesus
Isaiah 49:26 (Used in Old Testament 13 times)
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua) and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 60:16
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua) and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua) his people from their sins.

31. Jesus is the one and only Savior.
Matthew 1:21 (KJV)
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 18:11 (KJV)
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Luke 19:10 (KJV)
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
John 12:47 (KJV)
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
1 Timothy 1:15 (KJV)
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

32. No other name under heaven given unto us that we MUST BE SAVED BY.
Acts 4:12 (KJV)
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Hebrews 2:3 (KJV)
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

33. Everything we do in 'word' or 'deed' must be done in His one name, that precious name of 'Jesus Christ'. The one total and complete name of the Eternal, Everlasting, Almighty God = Jesus Christ.
Colossians 3:17 (KJV)
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Wow! What a Bible Study that was. Amen!
Let me give a summary of what we've learned:
The 'NAME' of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost/Spirit or Comforter is Jesus Christ. To not know this truth is to not know He is the 'I am He' of John 8:24 the verse we started out with.

Have A good Day. God Bless.:)
Amen James, this is true. We that claim the Trinitarian view also claim this.

Thanks Della

It is always nice to read a theological argument, however, I am not sure if this one is quite really to be considered for peer reviewed journals yet ;-)
Della:

I have asked for you all to look at Church history to see the truth as well. The replies were to run back to scripture and the Bible is above church history. I had no problem with that. However, I have seen shots at Church history even after the Oneness side refused to go there. The last time I was on this topic, I clearly said that if you want to go there with Church history, then we can go there and discus this debate from that angle as well, but if you don't want to, then don't mention Church history. I received no reply from you or the rest of the Oneness believers whatsoever! Now I come back and I seen that you took a good portion of time to actually step out and attack the Council of Nicea again! I believe it is fair to say that the Oneness will only go to Church history when it champions their cause, for not only the Bible is against their doctrine, but Church history is as well!

No matter what happens, whether it seems to go for or against us, we are to seek after the truth, because in the end all things work together for the good for them that love the LORD and are called according to His purpose. The Bible shows examples of Israel being embarrassingly wrong in their thoughts doctrine and actions. The book of Acts does the same for not only Jews but the Christians as well. Its interesting to note that the Book of the Acts of the Apostles has no benediction because it is a NT history book. History then picks up again in the form of Prophesy by the Book of Revelation. Therefore, there is a 2,000 year gap of history that has been written, and is still being written to GOD's glory. If this this true (which it is), then lets see exactly what the Apostolic Fathers directly after the Apostles said concerning the Godhead Della, because you only will jump to 325 AD for your convenience, but not for truth! Lets see what the men of GOD said, and please note that ALL the people that I will quote will have said this BEFORE the Council of Nicea was called:

Gregory the Wonder-worker was one who spoke out against Sabellianism:

"But some treat the Holy Trinity in an awful manner, when they confidently assert that there are not three persons, and introduce (the idea of) a person devoid of subsistence. Wherefore we clear ourselves of Sabellius, who says that the Father and the Son are the same [Person] . . . We forswear this, because we believe that three persons--namely, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--are declared to possess the one Godhead: for the one divinity showing itself forth according to nature in the Trinity establishes the oneness of the nature" (A Sectional Confession of Faith 8 [A.D. 262]).

"There is one God . . . There is a perfect Trinity, in glory and eternity and sovereignty, neither divided nor estranged. Wherefore there is nothing either created or in servitude in the Trinity; nor anything superinduced, as if at some former period it was non-existent, and at some later period it was introduced. And thus neither was the Son ever wanting to the Father, nor the Spirit to the Son; but without variation and without change, the same Trinity abides ever" (Declaration of Faith [A.D. 265]).

Tertullian

"We do indeed believe that there is only one God, but we believe that under this dispensation, or, as we say, oikonomia, there is also a Son of this one only God, his Word, who proceeded from him and through whom all things were made and without whom nothing was made. . . . We believe he was sent down by the Father, in accord with his own promise, the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete, the Sanctifier of the faith of those who believe in the Father and the Son, and in the Holy Spirit. . . . this rule of faith has been present since the beginning of the Gospel, before even the earlier heretics" (Against Praxeas 2 [A.D. 216]).

"Keep always in mind the rule of faith which I profess and by which I bear witness that the Father and the Son and the Spirit are inseparable from each other, and then you will understand what is meant by it. Observe now that I say the Father is other [distinct], the Son is other, and the Spirit is other. This statement is wrongly understood by every uneducated or perversely disposed individual, as if it meant diversity and implied by that diversity a separation of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" (ibid., 9).

"Thus the connection of the Father in the Son, and of the Son in the Paraclete, produces three coherent Persons, who are yet distinct One from Another. These Three are, one essence, not one Person, as it is said, 'I and my Father are One' [John 10:30], in respect of unity of Being not singularity of number" (ibid., 25).

Origen:

"For we do not hold that which the heretics imagine: that some part of the Being of God was converted into the Son, or that the Son was procreated by the Father from non-existent substances, that is, from a Being outside himself, so that there were a time when he [the Son] did not exist" (The Fundamental Doctrines 4:4:1 [A.D. 225]).

"No, rejecting every suggestion of corporeality, we hold that the Word and the Wisdom was begotten out of the invisible and incorporeal God, without anything corporal being acted upon . . . the expression which we employ, however that there was never a time when he did not exist is to be taken with a certain allowance. For these very words ..when' and ..never' are terms of temporal significance, while whatever is said of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, is to be understood as transcending all time, all ages, and all eternity" (ibid.)

Novatian:

"For Scripture as much announces Christ as also God, as it announces God Himself as man. It has as much described Jesus Christ to be man, as moreover it has also described Christ the Lord to be God. Because it does not set forth Him to be the Son of God only, but also the Son of man; nor does it only say, the Son of man, but it has also been accustomed to speak of Him as the Son of God. So that being of both, He is both, lest if He should be one only, He could not be the other. For as nature itself has prescribed that he must be believed to be a man who is of man, so the same nature prescribes also that He must be believed to be God who is of God . . . Let them, therefore, who read that Jesus Christ the Son of man is man, read also that this same Jesus is called also God and the Son of God" (Treatise on the Trinity 11 [A.D. 235]).

All of these men said what they said way before the Council of Nicea, some even about 100 years before!
If you aren't satisfied, or say that they were too closely influenced by time or doctrine, then lets go closer to the days after the last of the Apostles died.

Barnabas:

(Barnabas was a late first century writer. A few scholars believe he was the Barnabas that traveled with Paul. But most think he was another Barnabas. At any rate, his work is without question to its authenticity. His Epistle was very highly regarded by many of the Early Fathers. Pay particular attention to his interpretation of Gen. 1, where he says that Jesus was one of the "us" and "our" whom God spoke to, "let us make man in our image and after our likeness." Here are a few quotes.)

"For to this end the Lord endured to deliver up His flesh to corruption, that we might be sanctified through the remission of sins, which is effected by His blood of sprinkling. For it is written concerning Him, partly with reference to Israel, and partly to us; and saith thus: "He was wounded for our transgressions, and braised for our iniquities: with His stripes we are healed. He was brought as a sheep to the slaughter, and as a lamb which is dumb before its shearer." Therefore we ought to be deeply grateful to the Lord, because He has both made known to us things that are past, and hath given us wisdom concerning things present, and hath not left us without understanding in regard to things which are to come. Now, the Scripture saith, "Not unjustly are nets spread out for birds." This means that the man perishes justly, who, having a knowledge of the way of righteousness, rushes off into the way of darkness. And further, my brethren: if the Lord endured to suffer for our soul, He being Lord of all the world, to whom God said at the foundation of the world, "Let us make man after our image, and after our likeness," understand how it was that He endured to suffer at the hand of men. The prophets, having obtained grace from Him, prophesied concerning Him. And He (since it behoved Him to appear in flesh), that He might abolish death, and reveal the resurrection from the dead, endured , in order that He might fulfill the promise made unto the fathers, and by preparing a new people for Himself, might show, while He dwelt on earth, that He, when He has raised mankind, will also judge them. Moreover, teaching Israel, and doing so great miracles and signs, He preached to him, and greatly loved him. But when He chose His own apostles who where to preach His Gospel, who were sinners above all sin, that He might show He came "not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Then He manifested Himself to be the Son of God. For if He had not come in the flesh, how could men have been saved by beholding Him? Since looking upon the sun which is to cease to exist, and is the work of His hands, their eyes are not able to bear his rays. The Son of God therefore came in the flesh with this view, that He might bring to a head the sum of their sins who had persecuted His prophets to the death. For this purpose, then, He endured. For God saith, "The stroke of his flesh is from them;" and "when I shall smite the Shepherd, then the sheep of the flock shall be scattered." He himself willed thus to suffer, for it was necessary that He should suffer on the tree. For says he Who prophesies regarding Him, "Spare my soul from the sword, fasten my flesh with nails; for the assemblies of the wicked have risen up against me." And again he says, "Behold, I have given my back to scourges, and my cheeks to strokes, and I have set my countenance as a firm rock" (Epistle of Barnabas, Chapter 5, The New Covenant, Founded On The Sufferings Of Christ, Tends To Our Salvation, But To The Jews' Destruction).

When, therefore, He has fulfilled the commandment, what saith He? "Who is he that will contend with Me? let him oppose Me: or who is he that will enter into judgment with Me? let him draw near to the servant of the Lord." "Woe unto you, for ye shall all wax old, like a garment, and the moth shall eat you up." And again the prophet says, "Since as a mighty stone He is laid for crushing, behold I cast down for the foundations of Zion a stone, precious, elect, a corner-stone, honorable." Next, what says He? "And he who shall trust" in it shall live for ever." Is our hope, then, upon a stone? Far from it. But inasmuch as He laid his flesh with power; for He says, "And He placed me as a firm rock." And the prophet says again, "The stone which the builders rejected, the same has become the head of the corner." And again he says, "This is the great and wonderful day which the Lord hath made." I write the more simply unto you, that ye may understand. I am the off-scouring of your love. What, then, again says the prophet? "The assembly of the wicked surrounded me; they encompassed me as bees do a honeycomb," and "upon my garment they cast lots." Since, therefore, He was about to be manifested and to suffer in the flesh, His suffering was foreshown. For the prophet speaks against Israel, "Woe to their soul, because they have counselled an evil counsel against themselves, saying, Let us bind the just one, because he is displeasing to us." And Moses also says to them, "Behold these things, saith the Lord God: Enter into the good land which the Lord sware to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and inherit ye it, a land flowing with milk and honey." What, then, says Knowledge? Learn: "Trust," she says, "in Him who is to be manifested to you in the flesh — that is, Jesus." For man is earth in a suffering state, for the formation of Adam was from the face of the earth. What, then, meaneth this: "into the good land, a land flowing with milk and honey?" Blessed be our Lord, who has placed in us wisdom and understanding of secret things. For the prophet says, "Who shall understand the parable of the Lord, except him who is wise and prudent, and who loves his Lord?" Since, therefore, having renewed us by the remission of our sins, He hath made us after another pattern, that we should possess the soul of children, inasmuch as He has created us anew by His Spirit. For the Scripture says concerning us, while He speaks to the Son, "Let Us make man after Our image, and after Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the beasts of the earth, and the fowls of heaven, and the fishes of the sea." And the Lord said, on beholding the fair creature man, "Increase, and multiply, and replenish the earth." These things to the Son. Again, I will show thee how, in respect to us, He has accomplished a second fashioning in these last days. The Lord says, "Behold, I will make the last like the first." In reference to this, then, the prophet proclaimed, "Enter ye into the land flowing with milk and honey, and have dominion over it." Behold, therefore, we have been refashioned, as again He says in another prophet, "Behold, saith the Lord, I will take away from these, that is, from those whom the Spirit of the Lord foresaw, their stony hearts, and I will put hearts of flesh within them," because He was to be manifested in flesh, and to sojourn among us. For, my brethren, the habitation of our heart is a holy temple to the Lord. For again saith the Lord, "And wherewith shall I appear before the Lord my God, and be glorified?" He says, "I will confess to thee in the Church in the midst of my brethren; and I will praise thee in the midst of the assembly of the saints." We, then, are they whom He has led into the good land. What, then, mean milk and honey? This, that as the infant is kept alive first by honey, and then by milk, so also we, being quickened and kept alive by the faith of the promise and by the word, shall live ruling over the earth. But He said above, "Let them increase, and rule over the fishes." Who then is able to govern the beasts, or the fishes, or the fowls of heaven? For we ought to perceive that to govern implies authority, so that one should command and rule. If, therefore, this does not exist at present, yet still He has promised it to us. When? When we ourselves also have been made perfect to become heirs of the covenant of the Lord" (Epistle of Barnabas, Chapter 6, The Sufferings Of Christ, And The New Covenant, Were Announced By The Prophets).

Justin Martyr

"We will prove that we worship him reasonably; for we have learned that he is the Son of the true God Himself, that he holds a second place, and the Spirit of prophecy a third. For this they accuse us of madness, saying that we attribute to a crucified man a place second to the unchangeable and eternal God, the Creator of all things; but they are ignorant of the Mystery which lies therein" (First Apology 13:5-6 [A.D. 151]).

Irenaeus of Lyons:

"For the Church, although dispersed throughout the whole world even to the ends of the earth, has received from the Apostles and from their disciples the faith in one God, the Father Almighty . . . and in one Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became flesh for our salvation; and in the Holy Spirit." (Against Heresies 1:10:1 [A.D. 189]).
I hope you all can see this chart above I tried to draw you to explain Church History.
Now you can see there is a clear distinction why oneness people ignore the so called catholic church and it's false teaching of the trinity..Trinitarians get their doctrine from Constantine that started this politic mess of confusion in 325 A.D.. They Claim their religion has started the Trinity in church history 100 years before The Council Of Nicaea which also changed the baptism in the Lord Jesus to
the titles Father Son Holy ghost from the bible. As You can See that was 100+ years after The TRUE CHURCH RECORDED IN THE BIBLE. "A So Called New Revelation"
So Ok They are going to tell me that when Jesus was baptized years later After the Bible was written they counted ONE,TWO THREE GODS Or PERSONS in scripture? A NEW REVELATION AFTER The New Testament True church had already been established!!!! The Jews Knew that there was ONE GOD and when they saw Jesus Get baptized They looked to him as the Messsiah and the signs that God Did. There
Wasn't Any Idea of GOD IN THREE SEPARATE PERSONS! THE TRINITY WAS CREATED FOR UNITY JUST Because someone that was TRITHEISM -belief in three Gods Constantine didn't want the His church to be Divided SO to appease people that had Worshiped Pagan Gods to bring them together. If They believed in More than one God He Didn't Care He Wanted Unity! There was A big Political Debate on the Godhead, Therefore the trinity was formed Also CHANGING THE Baptismal Formula from the original Baptismal mode Lord Jesus Christ To The Titles Father Son Holy Ghost!
He wanted This NEW REVELATION TO BE UNIVERSAL. But Sorry to say So much of Christianity has embraced The Doctrine of the trinity, Church History made by man, The Apostle's Creed Without SEEING IF THESE LINED UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD,BUT INSTEAD HAVING CHURCH LEADERS DICTATE TO THEM THEIR Philosophies! the Bible Warns us:Colossians 2:8-9 (King James Version)

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Does the Scripture say that Jesus Christ was a third part in a trinity? The Bible does not teach this Why Should We?

Matthew 24:11 (King James Version)

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
2 Peter 2:1-3 (King James Version)

2 Peter 2

1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, *(The Trinity)even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
" One of those d**nable heresies was the teaching of the trinity - three person concept of the Godhead.
During the Apostolic Age of the early Church the Doctrine of the Trinity was unheard of. The early church did not believe in three persons in the Godhead. They believed in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - simply believing that each was a "despensational manifestation" of One and the same God. But with organized religion came intellectual theologians, without Spiritual revelation. They took it upon themselves to take the understanding of the Word out of the hands of the Holy Ghost and place it in the hands of the 'clergy' of the organized church. Until finally, during the dark ages, the organized anti-christ church forbid the ordinary person to read the Scriptures, causing them to depend entirely on the clergy for spiritual guidance or rather, mis-guidance.

It was NOT until after the apostolic age that the theory of three persons in the Godhead was introduced into the Church. Slowly but surely, the theologians were making the Godhead an issue which eventually caused divisions within the Christian community. Finally, in 325 A.D. Emperor Constantine called for a meeting of all the Bishops of the "organized" church to settle the dispute. Hundreds of others attended this meeting to express their views. There were about fifteen hundred delegates in all; and the laity outnumbered the bishops five to one in the delegation. At this, the first of all "Ecumenical Councils", held in Nicaea (now Iznik, Turkey) in 325 A.D., the subject of the Godhead became an issue and a cardinal doctrine, causing a two way split among the people. But in spite of the large number of lay people present, opposing the idea of 'three persons' in the Godhead, the Nicolaitanes (cold, formal clergy), organized religion and Constantine's political plan out-maneuvered and out-voted the true church. (SEE CHART ABOVE)

The vast majority of Roman Bishops came away from that council believing in three persons in the Godhead, thus believing in three Gods. But the true church, under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, maintained their Scriptural stand that God is ONE - not three; Because the Revelation through John by the Spirit to the churches was, "I am the Lord Jesus Christ, and I am ALL of it - the Alpha and Omega, the Almighty. There isn't any other God". And He put His seal on this Revelation. The organized church of Rome became so powerful that it began a campaign of persecution of the "True Church, eventually, putting 68,000,000 of them to death.

Foxe's Book of Martyrs clearly details the 'brutality' with which organized Nicolaitane religion, in the form of the Roman Catholic Church, brutally murdered 68,000,000 protestants. Make no wonder, John, in the Book of Revelation said that 'she' (the false Nicolaitane church) was "drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the marytrs of Jesus" (Revelation 17:6).

Still, after 1700 years no other Doctrine is as "sacred" to Traditional organized Christianity (both Roman Catholic and Protestant) as the doctrine of the 'Trinity'. To the 'traditional Christian' the teaching of the 'three person' concept of the Godhead is a 'precious jewel' in their Christian confession. Dare anyone, even God Himself, challenge the Scripturalness of it. Most professing Christians turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the truth of where the trinity - three person concept of God originated. The tradition of the elders have made a false trinity doctrine the cornerstone of the Christian Faith. For this they will answer to God

Concerning the Godhead, William Branham made the following statement in a Message entitled, 'Abraham's Covenant Confirmed' (1961): "I am not 'Jesus Only'...I'm not Oneness. Not at all. I'm not trintiy either. I'm a Christian. I believe in God. I believe in God manifested in three offices. NOW, His office is in my heart, in your heart. Not another God somewhere else; another God somewhere else; and another God somewhere else. That's as pagan as pagan can be. NEVER one time was that even thought of until the Nicene Council. find it in the Bible, or find it in history - till that time - it's not there."

Though he embraced the "Oneness" formula for water baptism - in the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ, William Branham's view of the Godhead is far from the "Unitarian" concept or the concept preached by the United Pentecostal Church. Yet, the teaching of "three persons' in the Godhead is so ingrained in the people that to question it's validity is immediately called heresy and branded as a 'cult'. The Churches which follow the Message brought by William Branham have long been listed as cults; but recently, on the internet, some self-proclaimed 'cult expert' branded the United Pentecostal Church as a cult - all because they don't believe in the trinity. This is ridiculous - No where, in Scripture are we "commanded" or asked to believe in 'three persons' in the Godhead???

The first of the Ten Commandments gives instruction concerning how many Gods we are to have - "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Exodus 20:3). Notice, it says 'me' not 'us'. To interpret the word "us" in Genesis 1:26 as referring to a pluralty of persons in the Godhead is to say that there are three Gods. The term "us" is mentioned again in Genesis 11:7 and in Genesis 18. In Genesis 18 the "us" comes down to commune with Abraham. "One" of them is the LORD (Jehovah) Himself in human form. Abraham bowed to this One, calling Him (capital) "LORD". The other two were Angels in human form.

Because of the use of the plural pronoun in Genesis 1:26, this Scripture reference is used extensively by trinitarian theologians in their attempt to prove a 'three person' concept of the Godhead. But they fail to perceive that this is God's way of indicating, not a plurality of persons, but of offices or manifestations of the same God. Down through the ages, since the beginning of time, He has revealed Himself to man in many different 'forms' and different ways. But He forever remains the ONE and self-same Being.

Trinitarians also point out the use of the plural name "Elohim" in Genesis 1:1, saying that it conclusively indicates 'persons' in the Godhead. Elohim, however, is used to depict other Old Testament deities (whether real or imaginary). Baal, Judges 6:31 and Beelzebub, 2nd Kings 1:2 are both called "Elohim", but they were not trinities. Therefore the word, "Elohim" does not express a plurality of persons but of attributes and of majesty. In the ancient theaters of hundreds of years ago an 'actor' could be called "Elohim" because it was the custom for 'one' actor to portray many characters in the same play, simply by changing from one mask to another - but he was still ONE person, playing many different characters.

Without 'spiritual revelation' most people are stumbled by such terms as 'we' and 'us'. Of course, taking the terminology out of the context of the whole Revelation of the Godhead leads the carnal mind to conclude that there must be three persons in the Godhead. They count: the Father (1) + the Son (1) + the Holy Ghost (1) = 3. But with Divine 'Spiritual revelation', the Believer starts with the Great Eternal Spirit - for God is a Spirit - He is the Holy Spirit; and out of the Holy Spirit came the Fatherhood despensation, the Sonship despensation and the Holy Ghost (Spirit) despensation - three manifestations of the ONE God. God above us in the Fatherhood; God with us in the Sonship; and God in us by the Holy Ghost.

Without a doubt, the majority of denominational, non-denominational and inter-denominational church members have yet to acknowledge the Truth that has now been accepted by most Christian intellectuals for decades - the Truth that a belief in a trinity of "Three Persons" (in the Godhead), in modern language is nothing less than tri-theism - a belief in "three God's". The distinguished theologian, Dr. Hans Kung, in his book, Being A Christian, (1976, p.446) wrote, "The monotheistic faith taken over from Israel...must never be abondoned in any doctrine of the Trinity. There is no God but God."

Yet that is exactly what denominational Christianity did - they abondoned the "one" God of Israel in favor of a three-headed monstrosity called "The Holy Trinity". It is anything but "holy". In fact the Bible speaks of "three unclean spirits" like frogs, coming out of the mouth of the Dragon, the Beast and the false prophet (Rev. 16:13). The True Prophet of God to this Endtime Age said that these 'three unclean spirits' is the "three person trinity" teaching which was introduced into the Church in 325 A.D. It is one of the biggest deceptions which the Devil has pushed over on the church since the Serpent persuaded Eve that the fruit of the forbidden tree would make her wise 'like God'. But the carnal wisdom and knowledge she inherited was bitter and not better - she could well have done without it.

The church world could well do without the Trinity teaching concept of 'three persons' in the Godhead. For some protestants the teaching of a Saturday-Sabbath or some other doctrine is the key to their experience and relationship with God; to the vast majority of protestants the trinity teaching seems to be the cornerstone of their faith. With the same fervor with which patriotic citizens sing their national anthem, even so the trinitarians sing "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty; God in three persons, Blessed Trinity". Such an idea flies in the face of not only common sense but more importantly, the HOLY Scriptures.

It is written......

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God............................................... .................................................. ..........John 10:32-33
Because Jesus claimed to be God - not 'one-third' part of God, but God Himself, the pharisees were about to stone Him to death. In John chapter 8 they again wanted to stone Him when He said, "Before Abraham was, I AM." He declared Himself to be the "I AM" (verses 58-59). When God commissioned Moses to go down into Egypt to bring Israel out of bondage He identified Himself to Moses as the "I AM" - NOT the "WE ARE". Jesus plainly declared Himself to be the "I AM".

In Isaiah 44:6 The Jehovah of the Old Testament identified Himself to Israel with these words:

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I the first, and I the last; and beside me no God.
In Revelation 1:8, 11 the Jesus of the New Testament identified Himself to the Church with these words:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.....the First and the Last.
Therefore, the Jehovah of the Old Testament is the Jesus of the New Testament. All these expressions, 'Alpha', 'Omega', 'beginning', 'ending', `Him Which Is', and `Him Which Was', and `Is To Come', and 'the Almighty' are titles and descriptions of the ONE AND THE SAME PERSON - the Lord Jesus Christ, Who washed us from our sins in His own blood. We have been redeemed with the 'blood of God'. Paul in Acts 20:28 said. "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood." After Jesus had experienced death, burial and resurrection, Thomas, in John 20:28 declared Him to be "My Lord and my God". 1st. John 5:20 declares Jesus Christ to be "the True God, and eternal Life". Romans 9:5 also declares Jesus Christ to be God - Supreme Deity. The references goes on and on.

The Spirit of God in John, expecially in the Book of Revelation, clearly expresses the Supreme Deity of Jesus Christ and reveals the Godhead as ONE God. Still man insists on telling God that He is 'three' and not 'one'. With the carnal mind, man 'starts' with the Father and says: The Father is God; then the Son is God; and of course the Holy Spirit is God; therefore, that makes three persons. But the 'spiritual' mind 'starts' with "One God" and says: God is the Father; God is the Son; and God is the Holy Spirit - One God in three major manifestations of His Character! The Trinity - three person concept of the Godhead is a carnal interpretation of a spiritual revelation - hidden from the eyes of the wise and prudent and revealed to babes such as would learn (Matthew 11:2. As I have already stated above - to have 'three persons' is to have 'three Gods'. (see Chart Above)

Now Who or what Are You Believing today?
Will you Follow Traditions Of Men Or will you believe the pure word of God?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service