You can wear long skirts, black suits, and doilies....and still go to Hell. If you haven't accepted Jesus as Lord you are lost, holiness starts on the inside when the Holy Spirit creates a clean heart in us. The only good thing in a Chritians is Jesus on the inside, our righteousness is like filthy rags.

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN!
Bro Larry:
I will attempt to address some of your questions.
Regarding the title of this blog, "True Holiness" holiness is obviously defined by different denominations in various ways.

But we have the command BOTH in the 1st and 2nd testaments from our Father to:

Lev.20
[7] Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

1Pet.1
[15] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
[16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
I submit to you all that our Heavenly Father did not command us to "Be Holy" and FORGOT to give us instructions on how to "Be Holy".

The next obvious question is just WHERE did God/YHWH give us these instructions? Obviously they had to be in the Scriptures that we have given from God/YHWH Himself.

Numbers 15:40 connects being HOLY to keeping Gods/YHWH's commandments:

[38] Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

[39] And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:

[40] That ye may remember, and do ***all my commandments***, and be holy unto your God

You see, did you catch that? When you go after your own HEART AND EYES, God/YHWH says you are "WHORING"!

Jesus/Yahshua said man shall live by EVERY WORD OF GOD/YHWH:

Matt.4
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luke.4
[4] And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

I hope we can agree that God/YHWH not only spoke but wrote are the 10 commandments. Aren't they part of His instructions for Holiness?

Did HE write ANYTHING ELSE that any nation on earth possesses that gives us our instructions for Holiness? If you think He did, please share those writings with us.

So why is it so hard to so many believers to accept that our standard of conduct is based upon the Torah/the Laws of God/YHWH? Paul plainly tell us in:

Rom.8
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

If we are not required to live by HIS commandments/His Torah, by whose commandments should we live by?

Lev.22
[31] Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.

Jesus said in:
Matt.19
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: *but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments*.

John the Baptist's parents were righteous, which included keeping the commandment of God:
Luke.1
[6] And they were both righteous before God, *walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless*.

Paul said:
1Cor.7
[19] Circumcision (being a Jew) is nothing, and uncircumcision (being a Gentile) is nothing, but the *keeping of the commandments of God*.(is what counts).

1John.2
[3] And hereby we do know that we know him, *if we keep his commandments*.
[4] He that saith, I know him, and *keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.*

1John.3
[22] And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, *because we keep his commandments*, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
[24] And he that *keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him*. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1John.5
[2] By this we know that we love the children of God, *when we love God, and keep his commandments.*
[3] For this is the love of God, *that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.*
2John.1
[6] And this is love, that *we walk after his commandments*. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, *ye should walk in it*.

Rev.12
[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, *which keep the commandments of God*, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev.14
[12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that *keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus*.

Rev.22
[14] Blessed are they that *do his commandments*, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

He who ignores the irrefutable Biblical doctrine regarding God's requirement of "keeping the commandments of God" which was exemplified by our Messiah Himself and the final supporting text being found in the very last book of the Bible, in Revelation, must have their head in the sand.....

We cannot be Holy without keeping His Holy commandments.

Rom.7
[12] Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Rom 3:31-
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

There is NO HOLINESS without obedience to the Holy Laws of God

The Sinners of Matt. 7:23 will find that out on the last day;

And then I (Jesus) will declare to them, 'I never knew you;
DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE *LAWLESSNESS '

Any of you may answer this question, do you disagree with John the Revelator who says a Saint/HolyOne can be described as follows:

Mark, this verse gives you the answer as to how we become "Holy Ones"/Saints, please read

Rev.14
[12] Here is the patience of the ****saints*** (Strongs G #40 aègiov Hagios)

here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Mark, since you are the "scholar" here, will you confirm that the word "HOLY" Strongs G #40 is used 25 times in the Book of Revelation translated both into the words "holy" and "saints"?
So saints are "HOLY ONES" which "KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD"
Rev. 14:12
Bless u beloved what I would like for you individual that are Christian Bashers, and I say that because according to the teaching of the black isrealites 5%ers there teaching is to fulfill the laws of moses and in doing so they condem Christians for being weak hipacritical and not representing what Christianity is really about. They have witnessed poor examples of Christians in the media.those that acknowledge God but do not follow the laws of God. But even as there prophet Mohamed was introduced to Christianity by weak JUDEO-Christians that were not able to convert him because they were so focused on the letter of the law that cannot save.
FYI 500 years after Christianity began. Another thought I was having just now is that we were not original called Christians but christianity is only the fulfillment of every thing the law teaches. Some of you Isrealites should read the book.of Hebrews sometimes.

Back to my original statement
You need to know that you have come in contact with a true Christian this time I am born of the water and of the spirit I have been delivered from smoking drinking and fornication. I have none of these things since 1992. To God be the glory. What I have realized that for those Moon God (alla) people the do not practice what they preach. For the law is greivous and burdensome but Jesus said my yokes are easy and my burdond light. Do you really follow the law. Well men do you shave your head, do you were a beard with corners cut. Do you women stay in the house when u r on ur monthly cycle. Do u really follow the Law. Do you still sacrifice lambs bulls turtledoves. Do you still.honor the feast the day of atonement is there a high preist to go before the ark. Romans states that if we waalk in the spirit we will not fulfill the flesh live by the law of the sprit
JAMES, you said:

"The Epistles that were written has nothing to do with fulfilling the Torah. The letters that were written to the variety if Synagogues(both home and commercial), were written to established Synagogues. The authors of these letters were not writing them to establish the covenant. They were writing these letters to admonish, exhort, correct, and things along that line.

I asked Trevor to defend his Torahlessness using Yeshuah, and he cannot do it. He always run to the Apostle Paul, thinking that Paul will come to his rescue, but Evan, I know that you know that Paul was a Pharisee, and would do no such thing to downsize Torah. I can agree that the Epistles, in the way its presenting, fulfills Torah, but this fulfillment is only in the sense of carrying it out, and not to do it away!"

You NEVER truly even engaged me on such matters. When asked about the words within Ephesians 1:13-14 and Ephesians 4:30 as being the seal of the new covenant instead of Sabbaths, feasts, and circumcision, you literally said "Its no need to address Ephesians because I'm not a legalist." What believer in Christ says that concerning the epistles!!??

When I did mention what you wanted from the Gospels, you downplayed it as invalid. I can run to Paul, Peter James, John & Jude because they are Apostles that were trained by the Master Himself. If GOD wouldn't want us to turn to them for answers concerning doctrine on the new covenant and how Church was to be run, then the Epistles wouldn't be apart of holy scripture. The truth is this: You regard Moses & Jeremiah's writings over Peter James John and Paul's Epistles when it comes to authority. If that be true, then I can respect that if you can admit that you support Judaism over Christianity. Thats fine, but don't parade around like you are believer in the new covenant then. The story of the new covenant are found in the Gospels and Acts, but the EXPLANATION of it is found in no place but the EPISTLES, and no man can refute that! You cannot build a doctrine on the Church without using the Epistles! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

With wisdom, Prophet Larry Jones identified the culprit, and it is the mindset of a 5%'er. Apostle Paul said to the Greek, the cross is foolishness, to the Jew it is a stumbling block. To the 5%'er, it is both. With wisdom, Evangelist Altha Fugett told of just what is needed, and that is a genuine conversion experience with the HOLY GHOST. I am praying for it to come to you and other on here also, because no one can enter in without Him as their seal.
Treavor you are really streching the interpretation of these texts. What you have posted sounds nice but now we need the evidence.

Please share with us "the words within Ephesians 1:13-14 and Ephesians 4:30" that state plainly, what you alledge, are are the seal of the "new covenant."

The KJV reads in Eph.1:13- "***ye were sealed*** with that holy Spirit of promise".

The KJV in Eph. 4:40 reads: "the holy Spirit of God, whereby ***ye are sealed*** unto the day of redemption."

I see nothing in either of these verses that even uses the term "New Covenant", so based upon what wording do you come to this conclusion?

The only *seal* which is the Holy Spirit, in these verses is applied to the "Ephesian" believers, not the New Covenant.

Please provide your evidence for your position.
So are you saying that such a message is only to the Ephesians? Every covenant has its own seal. If you say its the Sabbath, then you are really referring to Mt. Sinai. If you say a rainbow, then you are talking about GOD not killing the Earth of by water. If you are say circumcision, (like James did) then you are referring to Abraham and the twelve tribes of Israel.

You have to go to the new covenant doctrine and writings to find the new covenant seal, and it is the promised Holy Spirit of GOD.
Trevor,

I had a friend who was a 5%er. They are nothing like Hebrew Israelites. 5%er religion is a spinoff of Islam with an interesting twist. 5%ers believe that Man is his own God. Its sounds like bonafied Gnosticism. I am not a 5%er. I am an Israelite, along with all others who keep Torah, and walk in the example of Yeshuah. Its time for you to get on with the walk of OBEDIENCE!

Shalom
Oh believe me I know. I knew many of them. I've had years of dealing with both. You would be surprised as to how similar you two are!

Black Hebrew Israelites are to Christian as the NOI and 5%'ers are to Islam.
Rev,

Holiness has a beginning with us, and that is obedience to Torah. Yehwah is no respector of persons, yes, but them that are called by His name, and walk in obedience to Torah. are His.
James 2:10, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all."

Gal. 3:10, "For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, to perform them.'”

AGAIN JAMES YOU AND ANNA WON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION! DO YOU KEEP THE WHOLE LAW?
James are you totally obedient to Torah?
Romans 8:3 tells us, “For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son, in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.” I

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service