What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

There's Bad News If you were!! because no one in the entire Testament Church Was ever baptized that Way! Let us examine the new Testament Water baptisms and Find The right Way to be baptized! The Good News Is Your here and Hopefully Have a desire to Follow the Bible.

There has been some beliefs state salvation is accepting Jesus as your personal savior. By acknowledging he is the son of God that your saved. Then they teach and baptize in the titles Father Son and Holy Spirit.

But what does the Bible say?

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

You Must believe to come to salvation. But believing is not salvation.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Why did he ask them How they were baptized? Does it matter how your baptized?

YES

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

So they first were taught.

Secondly they believed

Then was baptized

Next you will see they was filled with the Holy Ghost and the evident of the Holy Ghost came By that God given tongue that God gives to each he fills with his spirit.

Now we see prior to this they had repented but didn’t know the truth about really being saved. But once they seen the truth they willingly received God.

Act 2:37

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Act 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Now What did peter who God said upon who he was going to build his church on and who was given the keys too say?

Repent, Be baptized and How did he say to be baptized? In the titles Father Son and Holy Spirit?

NO.

He said IN THE NAME OF. NAME NOT NAMES OR TITLES. SINGULAR ONE NAME.

And he gave us what that one name to our one God is. JESUS.

Find in the word where there was ever anyone baptized in the titles father son, holy spirit.

It is not in there. You will never find in Gods word where any one was baptized the 3 titles. NAME OF Means one name singular.

There is one verse in the book of Matthew 28:19 and when you read this verse understand that anytime Jesus tried to make the people understand who he really was they wanted to stone him. His mission wasn’t to prove he was God just yet. His mission was to bring us to him by coming in a fleshly form. Every time they would question who he was he would talk to them in riddles or in a way they wasn’t sure just what he was saying for sure. Even still they wanted to stone him. He slipped away through the crowd many times. So when he spoke of Matt 28:19 he was using wisdom talking of a shadow of what was to come. If he has said go out teaching men to baptize in my name they would have stoned him. Most of the things he spoke did not even come to them or fully understand until he died on the cross then more when he rose again like he said he would do. Then on the day of Pentecost wow. What he said about coming back and living in me was true. For the first time in their lives they saw Christ for who he really was. Ok here is that verse Christ spoke while still walking in a flesh form with them.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

He didn’t give the name of yet they would soon find what that name was to be.
He does give us a Clue that there is one Name for remission of sins by preaching the gospel.
Luke 24:46-47 (King James Version)

46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Act 2:41

Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Now those three thousand didn’t just say that they believe that God sent Jesus and that they accept him only. They Repented and were baptized in JESUS NAME and was filled with his spirit (with the evidence by speaking in tongues)

Act 2:42

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Somewhere along the way a large percentage of the church world has left the apostles doctrine. Are we to still follow the doctrine that God set up through the apostles?

Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Eph 4:4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5

One Lord, one faith, one Baptism,

Eph 4:6

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Living a good life will not save you. the word tells us that if you haven’t been born of the water and the spirit which is to repent and receive the Holy Ghost and Baptism that you will not make it to heaven.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Oh come on I was baptized and believe besides I don’t have to give up as much going to the church I am at now. Whats the big deal? They love God too. What God isn’t gonna let them in just because they didn’t speak in all that tongue stuff or get baptized in Jesus name.

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

See what did I tell you earlier? He was trying to let them see hey guys I came from heaven robed in this skin because I love you. But they couldn’t see that. Do you really think they would have accepted him saying Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Like was said in acts 2:38?

Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Joh 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Below is some of the scriptures from the word of God on baptism.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

Act 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Act 8:17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Acts 8:34-39 (King James Version)

34And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

36And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

He Is The Only Way We Can be Saved.
Don't You Want to Be Baptized the Right Way Today?
Please drop me a line on my page . Love In Christ Della Morton

Here is a Bible Study video on Why Is Water baptism Of The Father,Son, Holy Spirit Incorrect?
FIND OUT "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?" A must see video.

Views: 546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I asked you a specific question, Ms Morton, and you are not only proving my very point by ignoring it, you are being rude by ignoring it.
Trevor You are being rude by twisting the scriptures Are we not made brothers and sisters in Christ when we believe on His Name? Please read your bible again.
For months we have been at this matter, and every single time someone approaches you with a statement or question for you to directly respond to, you will post a 2hour long post that actually goes around the world in 80 days, but never addresses the question asked. I have asked you NUMEROUS times to please save me the lengthy talk and get straight to the point, but never have you done so. So I am bringing it to you AGAIN.

Once again, I asked you a specific question, and you are not only proving my very point by ignoring it, you are being rude by ignoring it. This has classically been a thing for you. You speak of being made a brother/sister in CHRIST, but brothers and sisters don't avoid the truth, nor do they avoid direct questions within a conversation unless they don't want to address the matter.
Trevor-Maybe if you would have taken the time to read my lengthy posts you would have gotten your answer!
I just want to make sure my answer is clear I what I am talking about. Also I have not ignored your questions,You choose to ignore my posts.

Take care, God Bless!
Once upon a time, there was a man who was trained by the Apostles themselves. This man's name was Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch. He was not only trained, but ordained by John and Peter. This is an interesting thing he had to say, being that he received words both from GOD and the Apostles directly:

"There are not then either three Fathers, or three Sons, or three Paracles, but one Father, and one Son, and one Paraclete. Wherefore also the Lord, when He sent forth the apostles to make disciples of all nations, commanded them to "baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost," not unto one [person] having three names, nor into three [persons] who became incarnate, but into three possessed of equal honor. For there is but One that became incarnate and that neither the father nor the Paraclete, but the Son only, [who became so] not in appearance or imagination, but in reality. For "the Word became flesh."

- from the Epistle of Ignatius to the Philippians, chapters II & III.

"I therefore, yet not I, but the love of Jesus Christ, “entreat you that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind, and in the same judgment.” For there are some vain talkers and deceivers, not Christians, but Christ-betrayers, bearing about the name of Christ in deceit, and “corrupting the word” of the Gospel; while they intermix the poison of their deceit with their persuasive talk, as if they mingled aconite with sweet wine, that so he who drinks, being deceived in his taste by the very great sweetness of the draught, may incautiously meet with his death. One of the ancients gives us this advice, “Let no man be called good who mixes good with evil.

'For they speak of Christ, not that they may preach Christ, but that they may reject Christ; and the speak of the law, not that they may establish the law, but that they may proclaim things contrary to it. For they alienate Christ from the Father and the law from Christ. They also calumniate his being born of the Virgin; they are ashamed of His cross, they deny His passion; and they do not believe His resurrection. They introduce God as a Being unknown; they suppose Christ to be unbegotten; and as to the Spirit, they do not admit that He exists. Some of them say that the Son is a mere man, and that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are but the same person, and that the creation is the work of God, not by Christ, but by some other strange power
.'

- Epistle of Ignatius to the Trallians, chapter VI.

If you have a problem with his words, then lets see if the Bible agrees with him:

Deuteronomy 6:4
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"

The Hebrew word for “God” is “Elohimwhich is a plural. The Biblical Hebrew word for “one” in the above passage is “echad” which is translated to mean "a corporate oneness". This word is not always to be understood as simply a numeric count, just as true in the English language. God is a plural number of persons yet one. The word one as "echad" is continually used in referrence to the one true God throughout the Holy Scriptures.

A clear example of the meaning of the Hebrew word "echad" may be also found in the celebration of the Jewish Passover. The three-pocketed matza holder used during Passover is referred to as an "echad". Consequently, it is the middle of the three matzas that is broken during the ceremony. The Holy Trinity of God and the brokenness of the Second Person of the Trinity are clearly revealed in this ancient tradition. The "echad", the one true God, is the Holy Trinity.

I know for sure that Oneness doctrine has not taken you into the original Hebrew text, nor has it taken you into Hebrew Feasts, for if it did, you wouldn't be a Oneness Pentecostal (unless you were lying to yourself and others or you were literally blind). Lets look at the very witness of GOD for His Son:

John 8:17-18 "It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me."

If God the Father and His Son Jesus are not two persons, neither can they be two witnesses. It is clearly seen from the above words of God's Son Jesus that He and the Father are two persons. Together with the Holy Spirit the three are one. Dual natures are not dual witnesses, for one nature and another nature are still the same person.

Matthew 26:39, 42 "And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.......He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done."

These two verses show that at the Garden of Gethsemane, JESUS prayed to His Father and submitted to His perfect will. Two natures does NOT mean two separate wills. The Son of GOD submitted to the will of the Father because the Father and the Son are separate beings. If JESUS was the Father, then He would have one will, not two. By considering Him both the Father and His own Son, you make Him to be a schizophrenic.

I would appreciate it if you responded to these points here, piece by piece.
TREVOR YOU SAID:Once upon a time, there was a man who was trained by the Apostles themselves. This man's name was Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch. He was not only trained, but ordained by John and Peter. This is an interesting thing he had to say, being that he received words both from GOD and the Apostles directly:
- from the Epistle of Ignatius to the Philippians, chapters II & III.

THIS IS NOT BIBLE! WHY ARE YOUR READING FROM OTHER BOOKS THAT ARE NOT INSPIRED?

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I DON"T BELIEVE YOUR DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY!
Trevor:If You Have To Go TO ANOTHER BOOK TO PROVE YOUR DOCTRINE YOU TOTALLY LOST ME!!!!
The Catholics Believe the bible has errors in it and use those Books as Other Sources! THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG AND DECEPTIVE!

Galatians 1:6-9 (King James Version)

6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:17-19 (King James Version)

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

These next scriptures talking about the 66 books of the bible!

Revelation 20:11-13 (King James Version)

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Notice verse 12 says we will be judged according to the 66 books of the Bible! So If you want to continue to believe traditions of man Trevor over the bible there will be no EXCUSE IN THAT DAY!

God Bless,
In His Service ,
Della Morton
A: You disregard the disciple of the Apostles? Thats like disregarding the Apostles themselves. You may not regard his words as "inspired by GOD", but you have to ask 1) "who says that they are?", and 2) if the Apostles taught him this, then whats wrong with listening to him?

B: Your Canon of scripture (66 books of the Bible) is an interesting subject in itself. It was the traditions of Protestant men that called for these books to be Canonized in the year 1647 AD, and even if you were to say that they were Canonized before then, it was still only in 367 AD that they were Canonized. The Canon of Scripture is not as solid a subject as you think. Have you even studied te subject before?? I doubt that greatly............

C: Your interpretation of scripture is off to say it respectfully. No place in the Bible did it mention the 66 book Canon! You literally made that up on the spot! Is this what they teach you in your Oneness Church? I know of some great Oneness Pentecostals who I am friends with, and even they know that what you said is pure error. Lets examine that directly:

Revelation 22:18-19
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

When John spoke of "this book", he was speaking directly of the Book of Revelation, not the entire Bible. How can I prove this? Moses said the same thing in Deuteronomy, so if that was true then, that means that all the Prophets violated the Law of Moses:

Deuteronomy 12:32 "What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it."

D) You didn't address the scripture references, and you literally ignored the Hebrew translation of the word "one" I placed up there for you to deal with. You immediately claim that I use other books, but I proved that Bishop Ignatius was teaching what was refereed to in scripture. That scripture in Deuteronomy 6:4 is a so-called "Oneness doctrine proof" isn't it? So why did you ignore the Hebrew there? Never before have you ever examined the original Hebrew language to see what that verse meant before, have you? ADMIT IT! I have never seen a Oneness examine the Hebrew there, and for good reason; because it proves that your claims are false! Care to comment, or are you going to ignore this one as well?
Trevor:There is nothing "holy" about false doctrine that has been perpetuated for thousands of years and continues to enslave those who believe and defend it. This false doctrine was developed and declared at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD at the behest of Emperor Constantine of Rome. Inasmuch as he was a pagan, a worshiper of Mithras until his "conversion?" no doubt the belief in a multiplicity of gods was not foreign to him. I found this to be very interesting when I remembered that one of the many of Greek and Roman paganism is the belief in a 3 headed dog, Cerebus, who guarded the entrance to the underworld.Is it so far fetched to imagine that this belief also contributed to the doctrine of the trinity?

Even more astounding is to learn that Michael Servetus who was burned at the stake alive for his belief that this too was the foundation upon which this doctrine was based. He was condemned by the pope and also by John Calvin and John Knox for his beliefs. If anything the Council of Nicea represents an unholy alliance of the military power of Rome with that of the Catholic Church.

As an Apostolic I believe that there is only one God, Jesus who is the Father in creation, the Son in Redemption and the Holy Spirit in Regeneration. The Shema, "Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one" (Deut. 6:4) declares there is only ONE God not a multiplicity of gods. Any interpretation of Genesis 1:26 that permits the existence of more than one person of God runs into severe difficulties. Isaiah 44:24 says the LORD created the heavens alone and created the earth by Himself. There was only one Creator according to Malachi 2:10.

John 1:1-4 reiterates this fact, " 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Who is the Word? Jesus is the Word and it declares that He is our Creator and no one else. I don't worship a 3 headed dog or a 3 headed god but the One True God, Jesus Christ. In His Name,

God Bless!
Della Morton
Trevor the 66 books refers to what is says in the bible. It's called the Book of Life. You don't believe that is the bible perhaps because if it is you'll have to answer to God for you erroneous belief system of the Trinity!

Trevor you don't have to be a bible scholar to believe the bible!
Give me a break!
Here's what you must do:
Matthew 18:3 (King James Version)

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Does a little child have to look up the Hebrew and greek and dissect it every word for him in order for him to believe?
NO TREVOR! He has to be open and trusting on what the scriptures say and what they mean word for word. The Child must trust his/her Father at his word!! They have to trust The Lord by FAITH! NOT HOW MANY HIGH MINDED PEOPLE SAY HE"S GOOD OR BIBLE SCHOLARS AND DEGREES HE GETS!

MAKING HIS OWN EDUCATED SELF LIFTED UP AND PROUD NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES!
THEREFORE DISOBEYING GOD.

Matthew 18:4 (King James Version)

4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

If you want to continue with the teachings of man and choose your own doctrine that's between you and God my friend.

God Bless!
Love in Christ,Della Morton
You said something interesting, which turns out to be your own trap. You said:

"Does a little child have to look up the Hebrew and greek and dissect it every word for him in order for him to believe?
NO TREVOR! He has to be open and trusting on what the scriptures say and what they mean word for word. The Child must trust his/her Father at his word!! They have to trust The Lord by FAITH! NOT HOW MANY HIGH MINDED PEOPLE SAY HE"S GOOD OR BIBLE SCHOLARS AND DEGREES HE GETS!
"

If a little child can read Hebrew or Greek fluently, then that child would have a greater understanding of what the verses say than you. Lets face it Della, you and the rest of the Oneness doctrine believers (a majority of you anyway) literally ignore the original Greek and Hebrew writings as if the Bible was written in English! How can the child follow his/her Father correctly if the child doesn't understand what the Father said clearly?? Wise Apostle Paul said this:

1st Corinthians 14:7-12 "And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped? For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air. There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification. Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me. Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church."

Though this was a focus on the spiritual gift of tongues, it also deals with languages as a whole. What good is hearing Spanish if you can speak or understand it? How would you fare if I dropped you in Cambodia without an interpreter? What would you do if a Chinese person came to you with Cantonese, or Mandarin? Likewise, the Hebrew and Greek words of the Bible are dynamic, but they need to be clearly examined, otherwise your "spiritual antics" are nothing more than misguided zeal.

Whats funny to me is that the 66 of the Bible that you so dearly love was a Trinitarian translation, not a Oneness. You take it at face value, but like the Bereans, we Trinitarians examined the scriptures to see what it literally says. This is why we KNOW that the Trinity is real.

By your false understanding, you wouldn't stand a chance at refuting another person's theology. If a Mormon were to come to you, you would only have your Bible. However, we who have a mind to search deeper, would not only use our Bible against them, but use their own Book of Mormon against them as well, for we would check their scriptures and show them that it is false. I know this for two reasons: 1) we Trinitarians have done this already, and 2) Apostle Paul did it at Mars Hill when he used the "knowledge" of their own gods against them. NOT ONE Oneness Pentecostal is known to be a good Bible translator. If you can disprove my statement, then do so! You neither know a drop of Greek or Hebrew, nor do you even care to examine it! HERESY!!!

I also thank the Lord for showing me his precious truth and for being baptized in his Name! Also being filled with His spirit! His grace and mercy is amazing!
I love the precious word of God today and I do believe it should not be mistreated just because I have posted the truth on here some think it's a game to use the word of God and twist it to their own destruction. The whole point of this blog is for sincere people that love the Lord Today and want to grow in his Word, Not for debate. If the person is sincere I will gladly answer their questions. I spend much time in prayer and doing research to help people come to the Truth. Let's face it Salvation is important it's not something to be disregarded.

Trevor I am done showing you the precious Word of God and you continue to TRAMPLE IT UNDER FOOT.

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A DEBATE WHY DON"T YOU START YOUR OWN BLOG! THIS BLOG IS ABOUT WATER BAPTISM IN THE ONE AND ONLY SAVING NAME. ACTS 4:12 JESUS CAN SET YOU FREE TREVOR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service