What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

There's Bad News If you were!! because no one in the entire Testament Church Was ever baptized that Way! Let us examine the new Testament Water baptisms and Find The right Way to be baptized! The Good News Is Your here and Hopefully Have a desire to Follow the Bible.

There has been some beliefs state salvation is accepting Jesus as your personal savior. By acknowledging he is the son of God that your saved. Then they teach and baptize in the titles Father Son and Holy Spirit.

But what does the Bible say?

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

You Must believe to come to salvation. But believing is not salvation.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Why did he ask them How they were baptized? Does it matter how your baptized?

YES

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

So they first were taught.

Secondly they believed

Then was baptized

Next you will see they was filled with the Holy Ghost and the evident of the Holy Ghost came By that God given tongue that God gives to each he fills with his spirit.

Now we see prior to this they had repented but didn’t know the truth about really being saved. But once they seen the truth they willingly received God.

Act 2:37

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Act 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Now What did peter who God said upon who he was going to build his church on and who was given the keys too say?

Repent, Be baptized and How did he say to be baptized? In the titles Father Son and Holy Spirit?

NO.

He said IN THE NAME OF. NAME NOT NAMES OR TITLES. SINGULAR ONE NAME.

And he gave us what that one name to our one God is. JESUS.

Find in the word where there was ever anyone baptized in the titles father son, holy spirit.

It is not in there. You will never find in Gods word where any one was baptized the 3 titles. NAME OF Means one name singular.

There is one verse in the book of Matthew 28:19 and when you read this verse understand that anytime Jesus tried to make the people understand who he really was they wanted to stone him. His mission wasn’t to prove he was God just yet. His mission was to bring us to him by coming in a fleshly form. Every time they would question who he was he would talk to them in riddles or in a way they wasn’t sure just what he was saying for sure. Even still they wanted to stone him. He slipped away through the crowd many times. So when he spoke of Matt 28:19 he was using wisdom talking of a shadow of what was to come. If he has said go out teaching men to baptize in my name they would have stoned him. Most of the things he spoke did not even come to them or fully understand until he died on the cross then more when he rose again like he said he would do. Then on the day of Pentecost wow. What he said about coming back and living in me was true. For the first time in their lives they saw Christ for who he really was. Ok here is that verse Christ spoke while still walking in a flesh form with them.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

He didn’t give the name of yet they would soon find what that name was to be.
He does give us a Clue that there is one Name for remission of sins by preaching the gospel.
Luke 24:46-47 (King James Version)

46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Act 2:41

Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Now those three thousand didn’t just say that they believe that God sent Jesus and that they accept him only. They Repented and were baptized in JESUS NAME and was filled with his spirit (with the evidence by speaking in tongues)

Act 2:42

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Somewhere along the way a large percentage of the church world has left the apostles doctrine. Are we to still follow the doctrine that God set up through the apostles?

Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Eph 4:4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5

One Lord, one faith, one Baptism,

Eph 4:6

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Living a good life will not save you. the word tells us that if you haven’t been born of the water and the spirit which is to repent and receive the Holy Ghost and Baptism that you will not make it to heaven.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Oh come on I was baptized and believe besides I don’t have to give up as much going to the church I am at now. Whats the big deal? They love God too. What God isn’t gonna let them in just because they didn’t speak in all that tongue stuff or get baptized in Jesus name.

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

See what did I tell you earlier? He was trying to let them see hey guys I came from heaven robed in this skin because I love you. But they couldn’t see that. Do you really think they would have accepted him saying Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Like was said in acts 2:38?

Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Joh 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Below is some of the scriptures from the word of God on baptism.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

Act 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Act 8:17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Acts 8:34-39 (King James Version)

34And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

36And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

He Is The Only Way We Can be Saved.
Don't You Want to Be Baptized the Right Way Today?
Please drop me a line on my page . Love In Christ Della Morton

Here is a Bible Study video on Why Is Water baptism Of The Father,Son, Holy Spirit Incorrect?
FIND OUT "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?" A must see video.

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This video is in response to a message in prayer to show the glory of who He is. If you find one who is like the Father in every way, then you have found Him. Praise Him, for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is risen and glorified! Col.2:8-9

This video will give you scholarly proof that man through out history has tried to alter the bible to fit their doctrine. When it comes to salvation this is something that is of the uttermost importance! We Must know the truth of God's word and be not deceived by the doctrines of man.

A Must See Video!

Find more videos like this on Jesus Loves You!
1) You said: "IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A DEBATE WHY DON"T YOU START YOUR OWN BLOG! "

I did that before, and thats how we met, remember? Others have done that before, thats how we continued on this very subject, remember? This is not a new discussion between you and I.

2) You said: "ACTS 4:12 JESUS CAN SET YOU FREE TREVOR"

I HAVE been set free by the LORD JESUS!! I AM saved! I have even SEEN the risen LORD and have been called into His Apostolic & Prophetic Ministry by Him directly. I DO regard Him as the risen LORD and Savior, the Lamb of GOD which has taken away the sins of the world, and I know for a surety that its by the death, burial, resurrection of the LORD YESHUA of NAZARETH, the Christ, that we are justified! I DO NOT, however, regard Him as my Father for these very Biblical reasons:

(Matthew 12:50 KJV)
(50) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (a DIRECT quote from JESUS)

(Hebrews 2:11 KJV)
(11) For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified {are} all of one: for which cause He (JESUS) is not ashamed to call them brethren.

(Romans 8:29 KJV)
(29) For whom He (YHWH the FATHER) did foreknow, he also did predestinate {to be} conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

(Galatians 3:26 KJV)
(26) For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

(John 1:12 KJV)
(12) But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, {even} to them that believe on His name:

(Ephesians 2:19 KJV)
(19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

(1 John 3:1 KJV)
(1) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.

(Galatians 4:6-7 KJV)
(6) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. (7) Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

(Romans 8:14 KJV)
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

(1 John 3:2 KJV)
(2) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE THAT REQUIRE ME TO REGARD HIM AS MY FATHER, BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF SCRIPTURES FROM THE VERY APOSTLES YOU QUOTE THAT SAY HE IS OUR BROTHER, STARTING WITH A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE MOUTH OF JESUS HIMSELF. HE IS THE SON OF GOD, THEREFORE WE SAINTS ARE HIS BROTHERS FOR WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FATHER, WHICH IS YHWH.

You however preach another Gospel, for your doctrine says that the Father suffered and died on the cross. That is not found within the Bible at all, be it O.T. or N.T. The Son of GOD died for us, the FATHER sent the Son. However, Oneness doctrine says the FATHER didn't send the Son but that the FATHER IS the Son also, so The FATHER died on the cross.

MY FATHER IS NOT MY BROTHER.

If your doctrine were true, you would be able to refute my words that I stated before, but you didn't even address them! NOT ONE STATEMENT.

3) You said: "I love the precious word of God today and I do believe it should not be mistreated just because I have posted the truth on here some think it's a game to use the word of God and twist it to their own destruction. The whole point of this blog is for sincere people that love the Lord Today and want to grow in his Word, Not for debate. If the person is sincere I will gladly answer their questions. I spend much time in prayer and doing research to help people come to the Truth. Let's face it Salvation is important it's not something to be disregarded."

The truth is that when you ignore my statements concerning the Word of GOD, it is you that disregard and trample the Word under your feet. I'm not the only person who you've done that to, so this is nothing new. I have not mistreated the Word of GOD. I am VERY sincere about what I teach and what I am saying to you, because salvation is serious. It is because of this seriousness that I address false doctrine such as the Oneness doctrine heresy. You can easily tell that its a heresy and a cult doctrine:

-very few believe it believers believe it
-very few Bible scholars believe it
-very few Oneness doctrine believers regard the original Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek in order to properly translate the scriptures.
-NO BIBLICAL APOSTLE agreed with it
-NO APOSTOLIC FATHER (starting with Clement, Ignatius, and Polycarp, who were trained and ordained by the Apostles themselves) agreed with it
I agree Bro. Trevor.

My question is this . . . IS THIS DEBATE EVER GOING TO END?????
Sure it will! I presented the keys to the end of the debate. We Trinitarians have always listened to the Oneness argument, examined it, and refuted it. Oneness believers however hardly ever listen to the Trinitarian argument and examined it. We demanded that they examine the original Greek and Hebrew of the scripture to see what they said clearly, and they almost always refused. In fact, I placed up there before a clip of a debate between the United Pentecostal Churches International and a few Trinitarian Christian Theologians. It was a good debate for the most part, but the part that really stands out for me is that the UPCI Oneness believers didn't know a like of Greek. They say that the English is good enough and even admit that they wouldn't want to "cross swords" with the man in the Greek text. This is key because the Bible was translated by English speakers, but it was not ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY English speakers. Any real translator knows that you often lose something within the translation, no matter how good it is simply because English is a mut of a language! To misunderstand it is bad but forgivable, understandable, and correctable; to simply reject the reading and understanding of it is HERETICAL, OCCULTISM, and DAMNABLE.

JESUS said "search the scriptures", but the ones who claim "JESUS Only" actually reject the commandment of JESUS. Ironic isn't it?
Wow, I can't believe in 2010 that people are yet making an issue about baptism- something that truly does not matter.
You can be baptized and YET be a sinner so baptism does not a child of God make.
THAT is an outward act that does nothing for the inner man.
God is not going to ask you were you baptized but He is going to ask you how many people you fed, clothed and loved unconditionally?
He is going to ask you why you didn't help that homeless man that asked you for that dollar that you turned you nose up at becase he didn't "smell" right or that lady who was walking the streets and you near about ran her over instead of giving her that meal you carried right past her KNOWING she was hungry.
The church of today is just like the Pharissees of Jesus' day. You want to argue over the "law" but forget the weightier things that truly matter.
Some of you can't even treat each other right but have the audacity to tell me and others WHO is going to heaven?
Yea, aiight lol!!!
I'll listen to this when I start seeing more of you church folks helping those outside the church instead of your gods that you call your leaders.
I am looking to feed hungry people in here spiritually and everybody's plate is so over full! So all I can do is set the table if you don't like steak and potatoes you don't have to eat. :)

Jesus said you must be born again of two things! He didn't say if you feel like it you can be baptized in water!
He Said you MUST BE BORN-AGAIN! John 3:3-5
Of The Water-Water Baptism

and of The Spirit.- Holy Ghost Infilling!

God Bless!
The book of Romans is a letter to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 to become Christians. It is interesting that most folks advocating "once saved always saved", have never even obeyed Acts 2:38 to really become Christians.

Always remember when reading the epistles that these are letters to people who Paul regarded as Christian because they had obeyed Acts 2:38. Read Acts 19 to confirm for yourself that Paul adhered to the Acts 2:38 salvation plan.

No one who is still alive is saved as an entirety until we leave this ole earth behind.

1Pet 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

So what is grace?

Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Much is said about the Grace of God, but what does it really mean? Some would have us believe that because of His grace, we can do whatever we like, and still be saved. Is that Biblical? That is what I want us to answer in this discussion.
There are 159 verses in the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible containing the word grace. The one listed above, Genesis 6:8 is the very first, so, let's follow that thread throughout the scriptures to see what the LORD's Grace meant first of all to Noah, and then to us.
The preceding verses give the background to our verse above...
Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
From that first bite of the forbidden fruit, mankind had degenerated into such evil, it repented the Lord that He had even made them. It grieved Him to such a point, that He had to destroy them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Gen 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Gen 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Gen 6:18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
So, we see that God showed grace to Noah by telling him what was to happen, and how to keep from sharing the fate of the others. God made a covenant with Noah. What did Noah do?...
Gen 6:22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
Noah, recognizing the grace of God, was obedient to Him. Fast forward now, to the new testament, and let's see what is said of Noah there...
Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Noah had faith. He had saving faith. The kind of faith that is acted on, not just given lip service. It was because he found grace in the eyes of the LORD that the LORD warned him, and told him what to do. It was because Noah had faith, in the grace God had shown him, that he was obedient to what the Lord told him to do.
Now, there is much more that can be said about the grace shown to Noah, and his faith in obeying, but I want us to now think about what this means to us. God once again has told us what is going to happen, just as He did Noah.
In the book of Revelation, we are told of the great tribulation that is to come upon the earth, and those on the earth. This will be a time unparalelled by any event, or group of events in history. But even this time of tribulation is dwarfed by what we read here...
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Again, God has shown His grace to us by telling us what is to happen. He has also shown His grace to us by telling us what we need to do, just as He told Noah.
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Jesus says we must be born again, of the water, and of the spirit to enter the kingdom of God, and avoid the lake of fire. He goes on to say this...
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So, we have to believe in Jesus, to have everlasting life. The question then is what does it mean to believe in Him? Well, it means exactly the same thing it did for Noah. We have to "believe unto obedience". Noah was saved by grace, through faith, because of his faith, he built the ark. Read this passage...
1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1Pe 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Jesus, by dying on the cross for our sins, has given us an escape. Our responsibility is to obey Him, just as Noah did. Instead of building an ark though, we are told to be born again, of the water, and of the spirit. How do we do that?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
This has been a very brief look at the grace shown to Noah, and to us. Take the time to study if for yourself in more detail. Now a word of warning though...
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
There are many false teachers, and preachers in our day, that turn the grace of God into lasciviousness. They say "just believe, that's all you need to do". Friends, God indeed has shown His grace to us by taking on flesh, and dying for our sins. He has warned us of what is to come, and how we are to be saved from it, but, like Noah, we have to act on it. Believe upon the Lord Jesus to obedience, repent (turn away from) of your sins, be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus for the remission of your sins, and be filled with His Holy Spirit. That my friends is the only ark to save you from the wrath to come. That is true grace!

God Bless!
http://abcpreachers.ning.com/forum/topics/for-all-to-consider-the?p...

I once again appeal to the scriptures to prove the Trinity's truth. 1st Corinthians 15 says that JESUS will submit o the Father. If you declare that JESUS is the Father, then who will He submit to? Was Apostle Paul wrong? You have ignored this for far too long. If you don't know how to answer it, just say so, and it will be understood.
Trevor: To understand Christ's dual nature, first you must STOP trying to prove what you believe!

If a man for the first time heard of God and seen a Bible what would he believe? With no preconceived ideas or religious teaching he must be open minded for truth or he will never receive it. The Bible says that "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him".

Christ while on earth had two natures. The first was a human nature and number two a divine nature.

He did many things as a man and he did many things as God. Sometimes the Bible refers to him as human but other times it refers to him as God. What you must do is understand which nature is being referred to. If a nature to you is a person then you will have at least two persons of God. In doing this you also will make yourself two persons! If you have the Holy Ghost then you have a divine nature but at the same time you are reminded daily that you have a human nature.

Here are a fews things Jesus did as a man.

1. He was born
2. He slept in a boat
3. He ate
4. He wept
5. He died
6. He was buried

Here are a few things Christ did as God.

1. He spoke to the storm and it stopped
2. He multiplied the fish
3. He raised Lazarus from the dead
4. He made the blind to see
5. He walked on water
6. He raised himself from the dead

The examples can go on and on but I think you get the point. We also received a "divine nature" the Bible says. So when you "walk" in the Spirit as Paul taught, you are walking in that divine nature. In that divine nature miracles are bound to happen! As Jesus did miracles as a man through his divine nature we also can do miracles through that divine nature dwelling in us. As Jesus was the son of God here on earth, we also are sons and daughters of God in this world, we are the physical body of Christ in this world today.

Notice the terminology the Bible uses about Jesus. There are terms for the human nature and terms for the divine nature.

Terms for the human nature.

* flesh
* lamb
* son
* man

Terms for the divine nature

* Spirit
* God
* Holy Ghost
* Father

The terms "flesh, lamb, son and man" point to Jesus' humanity.

The terms "God, Spirit, Holy Ghost and Father" point to Jesus' deity.

Jesus said in John "the works I do I do not of myself, it is the Father that dwelleth in me , he doeth the works." Understand that your flesh cannot do a miracle. Jesus was saying that even about himself. It was the Father in him doing the miracles. Jesus said "the flesh profiteth nothing, it is the Spirit that quickeneth." The two natures fused into one person. Jesus said in John 3, he that is born of the Spirit is Spirit and he that is born of the flesh is flesh".

We at some point get born again and we immediately have two natures. We are born with the nature of flesh but the new birth gives us that divine nature!

John 4:24 tells us that "God is a Spirit". That Spirit (God) spoke a seed into the womb of Mary and this baby to be born was the son of God. When this baby was born, he was born with two natures. He did not have to be born again. Yes, Jesus was born with a human nature and a God nature. 1 Timothy 3:16 says that "God was manifest in the flesh". Who was manifest in the flesh? Jehovah God was! God was revealed in a human body! The invisible Jehovah God was made known to us as a man and we call him the Son of God! This Son of God was Jehovah God of the Old Testament revealed in human form!

Jesus the man was at the same time Jehovah God! Jesus had two natures, one was divine and the other was human. One nature was temporal and the other was eternal. One nature was Spirit and the other was flesh!
And NO HE DID NOT STOP BEING GOD AT ANYTIME God is omnipresent! Jesus in his humanity had to submit himself to The Father being subject unto him.He didn't reveal who he really was before his death burial and resurrection!

1 Corinthians 2:7-9 (King James Version)

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
To understand CHRIST, you ought to take your own advice and stop trying to prove your own point. Is CHRIST His own Father? Did He send Himself? Will He submit to Himself? People say that the Son died, but you declare Him to be the Father, so who died on the cross, the Son or the FATHER or both?

You said: "And NO HE DID NOT STOP BEING GOD AT ANYTIME God is omnipresent! Jesus in his humanity had to submit himself to The Father being subject unto him.He didn't reveal who he really was before his death burial and resurrection!"

You contradict yourself completely, for you said JESUS submitted to the FATHER, but you also deem JESUS the FATHER. Therefore, you are claiming that He is His own FATHER, which is more confusing nonsense than what you accuse the Trinity of! There are factors that your heresy have totally overlooked:

-The FATHER didn't die on the Cross
-The Son was always the Son in eternity according to Hebrews 1
-JESUS is the Prince of Life according to Apostle Peter, not the FATHER
-JESUS gave parables of the FATHER sending Him, not Himself sending Himself
-JESUS ascended into Heaven and sits as the Son at the right hand of the FATHER
-JESUS received revelation from the FATHER, yet was still divine. This doesn't take away from Him being GOD. (Revelation 1)

Your views are nothing short of Gnostic doctrines. And you STILL didn't address 1st Corinthians 15:24-28!! Address that directly please.
You ought to take your own advice and stop trying to prove your own point. Is CHRIST His own Father? To answer that :Did God come down from heaven and robe HIMSELF in flesh as Jesus Christ? Did He send Himself?How many gods do you see? Will He submit to Himself?Jesus prayed for the sake of the people. As a "man," he set the example. But according to your false doctrine he is Co-equal! Can God pray to God and still be God? People say that the Son died, but you declare Him to be the Father, so who died on the cross, the Son or the FATHER or both? Jesus in his Humanity died but God Didn't! Trevor until you Pray and seek Jesus you are blinded to the truth!
Trevor if you know so much please answer these questions of many?
Mark 14:11…………Jesus is in the Father and the Father in the Son, why isn't the Holy Ghost?
Mark 20:22……………...Receive the third person? Sender greater? Co-equal?
Matthew
1:18, 20 Why is the Holy Ghost the father? Does Jesus have a surrogate Father?

The Father is NOT the Father!

1:23 "God with us." Is this the Trinity with us? What does "God" mean in a
Trinity? Is it the "three persons?" See John 1:1

3:3 Who is Jehovah? Isa. 40:3 Is it the Trinity? Or the Father?

3:11 Jesus is to baptize believers with the Holy Ghost?

Why can't the Holy Ghost baptize believers with "himself?"

3:16 Who is the "Spirit of God?" Isn't God a Spirit? John 4:24 Is this
the
3rd person? Or all three "persons?

3:17 A voice does not necessitate "another person." At least when we are talking
about God! What is spoken indicates that the Holy Ghost is speaking by

what is said, since the Holy Ghost is the Father, Matt. 1:18,20. Also, see Num.

22:28-30. Luke 19:40. Its not
hard for God to speak or cause a bird to appear!

Also, consider John 5:37,
no man has heard God's voice?

5:16 Why is the Father the only one to receive glory? What about the "others?"

5:45 Are we not children of the Son and Holy Ghost?

5:48 Is the Father "perfect" and not the Son or Holy Ghost?

6:1,4,6,18 Why is the Father the only one to reward?

6:8-13 Why are the Son and Holy Ghost not mentioned in the Lord's prayer?

6:14-15 Why is the Father the only one mentioned to forgive sin?
The Holy Ghost is never said to be able to forgive?

6:24 Can't serve two masters? What about three?

6:32 Why doesn't the Son or Holy Ghost know?

7:12 Why doesn’t the Son or Holy Ghost "give?"

7:21 What about the Son and Holy Ghost "will?"

9:6 What about the Holy Ghost?

10:20 Father speaks? Isn't this the Holy Ghost duty?

10:22 What about the Father's name? Holy Ghost name?

10:32-33 What about the Son? The Holy Ghost?

10:40 What about the Holy Ghost?

11:25-27 What about the Holy Ghost? Doesn't know the Father or Son?

12:18, 28 Which Spirit? Father's? Son's? Or Holy Ghost? There is ONLY One Spirit!

12:31-32 What about blasphemy against the Father?

12:50 Does the Holy Ghost not have a will?

13:43 Why don't the Son and Holy Ghost have a "kingdom?"

16:17 Is it the Holy Ghost duty to reveal, teach, and guide?
The Father is out of his role here!

16:27 Does the Holy Ghost not reward?

17:4 Did Peter know about the Trinity?
Why not build a tabernacle for the Father and Holy Ghost also?

17:5 Who spoke? Matt. 1:18, 20, John 5:37.
Why is the Holy Ghost not mentioned here?

18:10 Does the Son and Holy Ghost have a face also? What kind of monster is God?

18:14 Does the Holy Ghost not have a will?

18:19 What will the Holy Ghost do? Nothing?

18:35 Son and Holy Ghost have no say in our forgiveness?

19:17 One God!!

20:23 Son and Holy Ghost not prepare anything? Were the places not already taken?
What about Co-equal?

23:8-10 What role does the Holy Ghost play? Left out?

23:22 "Him" that sitteth on the throne? Only one?

24:36 Goes thru the list, and omits the Holy Ghost? No man, Angels, but the Father.

25:31 The son will sit on the Throne!

25:34 Son and Holy Ghost do not bless?

26:39, 42, 53 Why did Jesus NOT pray the Holy Ghost? He's the "helper!"

26:64 Where are the Father and Holy Ghost?
28:18 All power in one? Co-equal?

28:19 Single name that can refer to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost! That's JESUS!

Mark

1:2-3…………..Isa. 40:3. Jesus is Jehovah.

1:8…………….Why doesn't the Holy Ghost have any say?

1:10……………Spirit? Is this the Father?

1:11……………Who was the Father? Matt. 1:18, 20

2:7……………..What about the Holy Ghost? Can he forgive sins?

3:11……………Son of God or God the Son?

3:29……………Does this include blasphemy against the Father?

5:7……………..Did the devil know about the Holy Ghost?

8:38……………What about the glory of the Holy Ghost?

9:5……………..Did Peter know about the Trinity?
What about tabernacles to the Father and Holy Ghost?

9:7……………..Who spoke? Holy Ghost? Mtt. 1:18, 20 If not, why is he missing here?

9:37……………Did the Son and Holy Ghost not send him?

10:18…………..One God!

10:40………….Notice to sit on JESUS right hand and left!
I though Jesus was on the right hand!

11:9-10……….What is the name of the Lord?

11:25-26………Holy Ghost doesn't forgive sins?

12:29-31………Jesus believed in One God!

12:32………….One God! None but he!

12:35-37………Where is the Holy Ghost? Does this mean the Son was bumped from the
throne? See OT visions. No sign of the Son on right hand. Acts 7:55-56 is
the only place. See. Rev. 4:2-3

13:11………….Father and Son will not help us? What about Matt. 16:17
Did the Father act out of turn?

13:32………….Mark goes thru the list of possible candidates to know,
but omits the Holy Ghost!

14:36………….Why not pray the Holy Ghost?

14:62………….Where are the Father and Holy Ghost?

16:19………….How can God sit at God's right hand? Co-equal?

Luke

1:15, 41, 67…...Not filled with Father and Son?

1:19…………...Presence of God? Trinity?

1:35…………...Holy Ghost is the father, NOT the Father?

1:76…………...Prophet of the Highest, singular.

2:25-27……….Third person, not the Father and Son?

2:49…………..The Son and Holy Ghost don't have any business?

2:52…………..The Son grew in favor with the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?

3:4……………Isa. 40:3. Who is Jehovah?

3:16…………..The Holy Ghost has no say? Co-equal

3:22…………..The only Gospel to say "Holy Ghost." Who spoke? Matt. 1:18, 20

3:38…………..Adam was the son of the Trinity?

4:1……………Not full of the Father and Son? Is the Holy Ghost separate from the Spirit?

4:8……………Him only. Them?

4:14…………..Is this the Father? Son? Or Holy Ghost?

4:18…………..Spirit of Jehovah anointed?

4:34…………..How can Jesus be the Holy one of God
If the Holy Ghost is a separate person?

5:21…………..God alone can forgive sins!

5:24…………..Can Holy Ghost forgive?

6:36…………..Are the Son and Holy Ghost not merciful?

7:27…………..Isa. 40:3. Jesus is Jehovah

9:1……………Son gave power! What about Father and Holy Ghost?

9:16…………..Why did Jesus look to heaven? If he was "God the Son?"

9:26…………..Goes through the list once again and omits the Holy Ghost?

9:33…………..Why not tabernacles to the Father and Holy Ghost?

9:35…………..The voice is the Holy Ghost, Matt. 1:18, 20

9:48…………..Who sent Jesus? Did the Holy Ghost have anything to do with it?

10:16…………Who sent Jesus? Did the Holy Ghost have anything to do with it?

10:18…………As Son, the Word, or the one eternal Spirit?

10:21…………Father reveals? That’s the Holy Ghost duties?

10:22…………Doesn't the Holy Ghost know the Father and Son?
Do they not know the Holy Ghost? Or has "he" not "proceeded" yet?

10:27…………This Jew did not understand the Trinity and Jesus did nothing to
correct him! When was the Trinity revealed? NOT in Bible times!

11:2-4………..Is it not critical that Jesus does not reveal the Trinity in the Lord's prayer?

11:13………...Father gives the Holy Ghost? What about the Son?
Co-equal? Chain of command?

12:8-10………What about speaking against the Father?

12:12…………What about the Father and the Son? Holy Ghost doesn't always teach?

12:32…………What about the Son and Holy Ghost?

18:19…………One God!

20:42-44……..Where is the Holy Ghost? Jesus on the right hand until Rev.3:21!

21:15-17……..The Son will give answers? What about the Holy Ghost? Isn't this his role?

22:29…………Father appointed? Co-equal? What about the Holy Ghost?

22:42…………Why not pray to the Holy Ghost?

22:69………….Can God sit on the right hand of God?
Where is the Father and Holy Ghost?

23:34………….What about the Son and Holy Ghost? Can they forgive?

23:46………….What about the Holy Ghost?

24:49………….Why the "promise of the Father?" Not Son? Or Holy Ghost?

John

1:1-2………….What does "God" mean here? Father? Or Trinity? If simply Father, why is
it so important to acknowledge just the "Word" and NOT the Holy Ghost
also? And if God means Trinity then you have two Sons! Why does it not
just say "Son?" That is, IF it would apply!

1:3, 10……….Is the "Word" Jehovah? Got to be one and the same! Isa. 44:24

1:6……………Who sent John? God and the Word? God? The Trinity?

1:14…………..Co-eternal? Begotten of the Father? But Matt. 1;18, 20, says that the Holy
Ghost was the Father? How can they be separate persons? Had to have
been a time before the Son begat!

1:18………….Did the Son declare the Holy Ghost also? Or just the Father?
Or all three persons?

1:23………….The way of Jehovah? Who is Jehovah? Father? All three? Or the Son?

1:32………….Spirit descended. John 4:24, God is a Spirit! No distinction of person?

1:33………….Co-equal? Why doesn't the Holy Ghost baptize with the Holy Ghost?

2:16………….Why the Father's house? Wasn't it equally the Son's?
And the Holy Ghost?

3:13………….Son in two places? Or two Sons?

3:15, 16……...Belief in the Son gives eternal life! Not in the Trinity!
We are NEVER told to believe the Trinity!

3:18………….It is the Son's name that is powerful!

3:34, 35……...Father sent the Son, gives him all things! Holy Ghost did nothing?
Why didn't "God the Son" send the flesh?

3:36………….Everlasting life is in the Son! Not the Trinity!

4:10, 14………Son gives living water ! What about the Father and Holy Ghost?

4:21…………..The Father is the only one worshipped!
What about the Son and Holy Ghost?

4:22………….Jesus confirms the Jew's worship of One God is correct!

4:23…………..Father is the only one seeking worship!
What about the Son and Holy Ghost?

4:24…………..How many Spirits? Eph. 4:4

Mark 20:31……………...The Bible is not a complete history book. It does not give every little
detail about everything. But it does give enough to know that Jesus is
the Christ, and that by believing you can have life in His Name! What
about the Father's name? The Holy Ghost? Does it give enough to
believe in a Trinity? The Bible NEVER instructs us to believe in a
Trinity!
So trevor you say my doctrine has many errors you should look at yours by answering these questions!! you will see your doctrine of the Trinity contradicts itself!!!!
In light of the many questions Jesus raises here, the reader should be left with one answer! Jesus was not the "second person" in a Trinity, but he was the manifestation of the One and Only True God! The One Eternal Spirit who spoke in different ways. In light of the Evidence, when you know Jesus you know the One True God!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service