I have heard many discussions concerning the antichrist, is there any scripture to back up that he will come from a revived roman empire?
or that he will be european?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rome is Babylon the Great
God bless you Bro Trevor,
I am so grateful that you did not say the anti-christ would be from Chicago. Yay!!! :-)
Oh no, don't get it twisted, there is a man of great sorrows from Chi-Town right now! The anti-Christ (I believe) will be from the line of Ham.
...there is a man of great sorrows from Chi-Town right now!...

Jesus is not from Chicago...
Isiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
You know what I mean!
Do I ?
Are you in a bad mood today ?
could it be that the religon of the antichrist and his kingdom of followers is not catholicism but islam?
No, it would be a faith that accepts ALL forms of religious ideas. Babylon was notorious for that. The best idea that today anti-Christ faith would be the Masonic order, which requires one to have a religous belief of some kind, and yet accepts all kinds. Once they grow in the Masonic order however, they start to veer away from the faith they once held.
in studying this topic i have not seen where it is an all inclusive religious ideology but a single religious thought.
I am at work now but will post some of this later for discussion, thanks for the feedback
Thats the delusion that they initially put out. You start off believing that Masons are allowed to have another faith, but in the end, you are under Masonic order.
you have it mostly right. The beast is the secular ruler, The false prophet or the Pope is the abomination of Desolation. Remeber the woman sat on a beast.
the bible calls the woman on the beast mystery babylon the mother of harlots and abominations on the earth.
This is the location where all false religions started. this is why she is called the mother of harlots.
A woman cannot be called a mother unless she has had children.
So this woman mystery babylon was the mother and her children where other pagan religions that came after her.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service