I have heard many discussions concerning the antichrist, is there any scripture to back up that he will come from a revived roman empire?
or that he will be european?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The children are all of the Sunday churches.
Right. The vwoman is the religion, but what does the Pope do. The Beast will follow the false prophet or abomination of desolation.
GREAT POINT! People keep pointing to the Bishop of Rome, but not everyone celebrates the Pope. The Vatican is not everyone's favorite place
The whole earth will worship the Pope.
Bro Watson, you said: ...This is why the Beast enters the re-built Jewish temple, goes into the Holies of Holies and demands to be worshipped...

Explain that for me, Please :-) because I have some thoughts on this - A little old paster explained that very passaage differently and very simply. It really opened my eyes. But you explain first.
The tribulation is not 7 years. This is where you get that 7 years from. It is a lie. Jesus taught for 3 1/2 years, and the Pope will rule for 3 1/2 years. There is your 7 years. The tribulation is only 42 months.
did you read my other post, i know it is a little lengthy but worth the read.
Daniel describes the prince to come will be of the same people who destroyed the temple, Jesus himself described that the temple would be destroyed and also he spoke about the abomination that makes desolate.

Now who were the people that destroyed the temple in A.D. 70 they were in the roman army but not of roman nationality.
The apostle Paul was a roman citizen but was a birthed Jew.
Rome offered citizenship to many conquered territories.

If we look at the legions that attacked, and sacked Jerusalem according to history they were not Roman born but of middle eastern descent.This information is in a post on this forum.
Revelations 13 says
He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

Could he be a clone of someone that was once dead because of a wound but was brought back to life through DNA manipulation? I mean doesnt the anti-christ try to do everything Jesus did - thus his name - the 'instead of christ' ?
I could see people worshiping some one that died and came back to life and doing all kinds of miracles.
Satan has always been in the business of trying to do what God does.
I dont know but I have always thought about the spiritual aspects of cloning and men bringing things to life.
The bible in Daniel and Revelations gives us much symbolism concerning empires and end time prophecy.
In Daniel 7 we see the use of animals that represent kingdoms, and also an unknown beast that also represents kingdoms.

What is a kingdom made of it is made of people, and a ruler, or king.
When we see these beast coming out of the sea or waters ............waters represent people so these beast that come out of the water a kingdoms made up of people.
Each kingdom has a ruler or leader.

Revelations 13 talks about a beast that comes out of the sea which is made up of water.
John is on the Island of Patmos during these visions and the Aegean Sea surrounds Patmos.

This beast has the remnants of 3 kingdoms that Daniel saw in Daniel 7, Daniel saw A lion with wings ( Babylon), a Bear raised up on one side (Media Persian Empire) Leopard with 4 heads ( Greece) and a unknown beast (Rome).

Now when John saw this beast rising out the sea this beast had parts of the lion (babylon) the bear (persia) the leopard (greece) also this beast had seven heads and ten horns .

These horns also take us back to Daniel 7 The beast had Ten Horns but a smaller horn came up among them and uprooted 3
So we are now left with 7 of the original horns and the little horn who is different from the others it is this little horn that makes war with the saints he has the military power of the original 10 nations to back him.

This is the same beast that is in revelations .
This beast is a union of 10 kings with their people and military might that is formed in the end time .

Notice in Revelation that one of the heads had suffered a deadly wound and was healed.
Remember these heads represent kingdoms and their people...............one of the kingdoms and people of the kingdom thought to be dead or ancient has now emerged again, and the world is amazed at how a insignificant people thought to be dead and their people dispersed has now emerged on the scene. The world then begins to worship the dragon who is given credit for the reemergence of this ancient people and their now rule on the earth.

Here comes this little lamb like creature who causes the world to worship the beast...............now the beast is not a person but a coalition of people with one purpose in mind , one goal , and one agenda..........that is the destruction of Israel and the total submission to their religious ideology.

Now this lamb like creature with horns, causes people to worship the beast , this lamb uses sorcery to accomplish this............he is a for runner for this beast or new kingdom of antichrist people.

This beast is also the pusher of this false religion that the people practice. Now if we look at the location of these nations that will make up this beast and look at the religion of the people in these nations we can see what religion they will first practice before the beast turns on the harlot mystery babylon who is the religion of the beast which is made up of people.

The harlot is the false religion
The beast is the nations of people who join together to destroy Israel in the last days
The Lamb with horns is the little horn of Daniel
How does this all fit into our time that we live in
...How does this all fit into our time that we live in...

I see that all Israel will have at the end of the world is God Almighty.
But He's all they will need anyway.
Maranatha!!!
I am sorry brother but a lot of that is not true what you are saying.
The fatal would that was healed is Rome falling in 476 ad, and then reviving by the EU.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service