Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like you Trevor and technically I'm not in the Kingdom but in the world right now. I do know my place in the Kingdom is already set and promised because I've done what is said in John 3:16 and if you're waiting on my to agree with everything you say when I don't have your understanding then I'll still say we'll just agree to disagree but it doesn't mean I dislike you because of it. Peace!
The work of the "New Covenant" prophets and those that are used by the Spirit to prophesy is indicated below.

Everyone that gives a prophetic WORD is not a necesarily standing inthe office of a Prophet,
but a Prophet will always give a prophetic WORD.
1 Corinthians 14: 1-3
1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
The word `evangelize' merely means “announce or proclaim the gospel.”

The term `evangelist' refers to the one who proclaims the gospel.

And the gospel is what???

So, were they Evangelists or not? I must say a resounding YES!

Here is a tidbit that can be chewed on. Sexist, but interesting nevertheless

http://www.biblestudyoftheweek.com/Leadership/id33.htm
Well, I am listening to what you are saying and a Prophet//Prophetess also preach the gosple of Jesus Christ. John the Baptize was a prophet and he preach repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Not only did he preach repentence but he also taught it. Actually he was the first preacher who preach under the power of the holy ghost. When Jesus and John first met they both was in the womb of their mother. Remember when Mary went to see Elizabeth, Elizabeth baby which is John the Baptize leaped in her womb being filled with the holy ghost. Even though a lot of his words represented prophecy, yet he still preach the gosple of Jesus Christ.
Judges were NOT leaders.
These women you have named were NOT leaders of Israel- plain and simple.
I am STILL waiting for scripture that says women can be pastors and/or bishops.
When Paul set up the church he gave us simple instructions why are these not being followed???
How come we can skirt around the Word when we choose?
PEACE to you as well!

Technically speaking, we are in the Kingdom already! The word Apostles is today's equivalent of "Ambassador". They plant embassies for the Kingdom that they are sent by, and travel with the status and authority of a king, thus making the one that sends them "King of kings". These churches we are setting up are establishing the principalities of the Kingdom of GOD. Though we are Earth, since we are settling GOD's territory, it is Holy Ground!
OK, thanks Brother Trevor, I appreciate it. God bless always.
Hello John, My brother the WORD of The Most High says "HE GAVE SOME AS APOSTLES,PROPHETS,EVANGELISTS,PASTORS,AND TEACHERS," didn't say what SEX............
Very true Brother West! I certainly do believe that women can preach, teach and the whole nine yards but I guess I was looking at it wrong for them to lead over a church and you know I'm not above apologizing for seeing something wrong. I don't think God would hold anything against anyone preaching His Word but help me understand 1Corinthians 14:33 -35 and 1Timothy 2:11. I know times have changed since then but I know God doesn't change. I'm speaking of leaders of a church and that's all. I wouldn't take anything from anyone preaching and teaching please understand that. Much love my Brother.
Nor did does it say what gender...

Holiness is requried from ALL. PERIOD
I'm good with it as stated but I still like for someone to explain the scriptures I posted in 1Corinthians and 2Timothy. It would help me because I don't have a problem with anyone spreading God's Word. My question is leadership of a church and that is all. I still don't have a problem with that I need clarification for those verses. Thanks in advance.
What a question? Don't they already have liars, theives, fornicators, gluttons (all those fatttt overweight preachers), whoremongers, haters, gossipers (silly women) and more frolicing in their churches already?

Oh, they are not coming in full of liar/theif/fornicator/glutton/whoremonger/hater/gossiper pride, so you can't see THEM.

Just preach the Truth and let GOD deal with their character. i

If your church is Holy Spirit filled (meaning the Fruit of the Spirit is manifest from the pulpit to the parking lot) they shouldn't be able to stay the same for long anyway.

I get tired of hearing people bashing homosexuals like any of those above mentioned people are not just as common and WWAAAYYY "nastier".

Homsexuals need healing and deliverance just like everyone else in the world. At least they are courageous enough to walk in the fulleness of their confusion.

Unlike all those hypocritical heterosexuals that fill the pews every weekend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service