Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother West, those are what we call the FREAKS (had to say it) that is unbridled lust, excess, shamelessness and I guess just down and dirty. LOL
Now you know I have to question your "what we call church" terminology because the church was done by Jesus Christ through Paul and that's not what it was meant for. The Catholics started that back with Jezebel under Babylonian Mysteries. It's just that the church has allowed the mixed marriage of Babylonian system into SOME churches. Peace.
Trust me Brother Moreh, I know what you say and I totally agree, I just know that not all are acting as the Pharisees and Saduccees. I know some that don't take a dime nor sell anything in their places but also don't have a large congregation because of it but they aren't trying to either. I do understand I just don't ever say all and I know you didn't either. You know I have to give you some flack sometimes. LOL If I didn't you wouldn't think I cared. LOL
What I see from some true believers is they are teaching and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ freely, not using false bibles from Westcott and Hort or Alexandria, collecting food and clothing and passing it out. I'm speaking of the church.
Thanks to the Lord, first and foremost. See the Lord all through this weekend was giving me insight as to what constitutes the modern church. I was thinking about writing that as my next posting and ask contributers to determine where their church stands.
There are three very distinct categories of what we call "church" today. I put them up this way:
1. The Social Church
2. The corporate Church
3. The Spritual Church

The social church is a non-spiritual entity build like a social club. Issues regarding the social well-being of members is top of the agenda. Christ is not head of the church but an elected official in whom all power regarding church doctrine resides.Church doctrine is often flawed but is held higher than the word of God.The Pastor sees himself as an employee of the church and therefore must tow the church line.He is usually hired and sees his ministry asa job, a career. His sermons usually have a social or political theme.Example: The Role of The Church In the Socio-economic Develpoments in The 21st Century.He is a servant of the church, not Christ, in other words if the church doctrine says something is black and the Bible says that thing is white. If you ask the pastor's opinion, he will answer " my church says it is black and so thats what I stand for.
The corporate church is all about economics. There is a founder, CEO, owner, manager, Head Pastor or Head Bishop an entrepreneur who has found economic opportunity in the church.. Doctrine is always in the prosperity genre. It is the "Feel Good Church" The goal here is to ensure a large church membership. The quality of the christian doesnt matter. " I am alright, you are alright, everyone is alright" The pastor always sits on the fence, fearful of offending and loosing members, becos that will affect his bottomline in the long run.He is an adept fundraiser, knows how to use scripture to set a guilt trip. Sermons are always in the "feel good mood", Wealthy people are given special recognition or even sitting arrangement in the church. They are always those who get to sit on the Board or invited to dinner with the Pastor.If a poor church fellow is dying, the pastor will send someone, a deacon or lesser pastor, if a celebrity has a headache, the pastor will cancel all appointments to be with him. Ask him the same question about black and whiteness. He will answer: Praise the lord, give me an offerring"
You: " I aint got none"
Preacher: "How about tithes?"
You : "I still aint got none. will just answer my question?"
Preacher: "Alright praise the lord. What does it matter if it is black or white? The Lord loves all the same. He can make black white and white black. Give him praise somebody. To him there is nothing like impossibities, give him praise, black can be white and white can black, halleluyah , shout with a voice of triumph!!" I see black where there is white and white where there is black, halleluyah, this is the year of your financial blessing."
You: "Can you just answer my question with a "yes" or "no?"
Preacher: " Listen I dont answer any question until I am led by the Holy Ghost. I just told you what the Holy Ghost led me to say, now sign a pledge form and support this ministry"
You: " I aint signing.
Preach: " God will shut the windows of heaven. You will never receive a blessing. The cancerworm will eat away at your harvest, glory be to God"
You : "Thank you I am out of here.

Now The Spiritual church is the one founded on the origional truths of the Word of God. That is the place where they will tell you " If it is not in the word, we aint buying it" The pastor is "called" into ministry. Most atimes he would have given up many financially lucrative opportunities to preach the word. He is not moved by money nor accolade from people. He wants to serve his Lord and Master in truth. He has so much compassion for people he cant bear to fleece them. He is full of the Holy Ghost. Ask him the same question about black and whiteness.
You" Is it black or white?
HolyS- Filled Pastor: "well. lets take a look at what the Word of God says. There it is, the Word says it is white, white, is my final answer."
You: " Is there a way where we can see it as grey?"
Pastor: "The Lord forbid, it is white"
You: Thank you man of God.
See, these are the kinds of situations we face today in the church.
Brother Andy it's still just the seven different churches as mentioned in Revelations. What you have mentioned are Sardis - spiritually dead; Thyatira - church with state and Philadephia - best church age and where He has set an open door. Though one church age is more dominant (as we are in the Laodecian age) there are still traces of each church age in churches and in each person. God bless.
True there are no hard and fast boundaries, I agree to that one. I was going to make that comment. Things sometimes overlap.
lol
To be more specific, fornication is: sexual immorality - being with animals, divorced man or woman, lesbianism, sodomy, harlotry, close relative, worship of idols, eating sacrifices offered to idols. (2Chronicles 21:11; Matt 5:32)
Adultery: is usually a man having sexual relations with another man's wife, idoltreous worshipping. (Exodus 20:14; Matthew 19:9)

Of course the bible had many places but I"m just posting a few. This is my 2cents.
and a shiny pare of pennies they are John! lol
This is why I love you guys because you have humor with your spirituality. Much love my Brothers in Christ. I'm gone hold on to them pennies though so when yall want to take them back later. LOL
Hey Brother Luckett, I haven't lived for 62 years today and didn't LEARNT SUMPIN! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service