Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sis Satin:
Yes, the Word is what it is, and you are the one rejecting it.
Are you calling the scriptures the "mulberry bush" since that is what I have placed before you. They were written for instruction and correction. I am neither gay nor pro gay. But it is obvious that the same book of the Bible that rebukes the Homosexual, rebukes you as a "swine eater" which God himself says makes the eater abominable, just like the Homosexual. If you don't like that conclusion, take it up with God. It was he that inspried the prophets to write the words, so they are His not mine. It is up to you to accept it or reject it at your own peril.
If you feel that I am wrong, show me from the Bible, rather than just expressing your opinion.
Just remember, you cannot point a finger at the Gay from leviticus 20, without pointing 4 fingers back at you from Leviticus 11. God says both the Gay and the Swine eater are abominable.
You need to read all the Bible and not just find something that you feel justifies what you say. I ask you this question. Was not the statutes given for Moses to give for "The Children of Israel"? All through Exodus and Leviticus is being spoken to "The Children of Israel." Are you Anna "The Children of Israel?" If so, which tribe are you from?

Now go to 1Timothy 4:1 - 5. You explain what it means in verses 4 and 5. Verse 4 and 5 to me says EVERY CREATURE OF GOD IS GOOD IF IT BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING! WHY? BECAUSE IT IS SANCTIFIED/CONSECRATED BY THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYER! God bless.

You can't just throw out scripture and not know what it means. Didn't mean to get in the middle of you and Sister Satin's conversation but I couldn't help it.
Anna:
You have asked for verse that say that we can eat what we want now? OK, here you go:

Deuteronomy 12:13-16 "Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest: But in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee. Notwithstanding thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof, as of the roebuck, and as of the hart. Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water."

Romans 14:1-4 "Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

Romans 14:14-21 "I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of
itself:
but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak."

Need any more? Food has NOTHING to do with the righteousness of GOD, Anna. By you stating something like that, you are just like a Roman Catholic who believes that the bread and wine literally turn into JESUS' blood and flesh in your mouth as you are chewing. Pretty good company, huh? Is your salvation based upon your daily menu? If so, then what happens if you have nothing to eat anymore? You have nothing to measure your salvation with? This posting was never about the "unrighteous porkchop", but about the abomination named homosexuality. There is NO justification, in either OT or NT for homosexuality at all.
Why is Anna concerned about food when we are discussing a more serious issue? Even the Lord Jesus Himself said with regards to food "it is not what goes into a man that defiles him but what comes out of him." Besides the Holy Spirit is here to prompt us and guide us on the path of righteousness. All you need is have the Holy Spirit as God's mark of ownership on you and you dont need to struggle to make judgement as to what is right or wrong in this dispensation.
BY THE WAY WHILST people like Anna are worried about diet, the devine purpose of God is being revealed!
Today Great Britain barred an American preacher from entering the UK bcos he is against homosexuality. At the same time, police in Moscow are arresting Gay activists and throwing them into jail! Whew! The western world, champions of chridtianity from medieval times until the Industrial Revolution, has now completely abandoned the teachings of God's Word. In the UK churches built from time immemorial are being abandoned and sold to MOSLEMS TO CONVERT INTO MOSQUES. There are more terrorrists in the European Union today than there are bible-believing christians. A few decades ago the Russian were openly against God's Word. Today the church in Russia is more vibrant than in all the European nations combined.
America is going the way of the europeans, loosing her glory as a christian nation. The end of the superiority of western civilization has commenced. God is raising up nations that would take over. This is the very beginning of the end.
True, sooooooo true!

Anna is worried about food because, as most occultist mentalities, she is nitpicking at details that actually deal with an individual's walk, trying to make it a collective issue.

-JESUS was black
-JESUS was white
-don't eat pork
-women don't preach, and help spread the gospel
-women should preach
-wear a dress
-wear a skirt
-have a head covering

On and on the silliness of this list can go!! Yet homosexuality is about to be legalized in NY and its not the main issue?? COME ON!! And whats worse, defending homosexual marriages?!?! Is this what is passed for as Christian now? A President, who people claim is a God-send, but actually legalized the use of American tax dollars for abortion as his FIRST act as Commander-in-Chief (35 years ), but thats a "good Christian leader"? A President who is fighting to legalize same sex marriage nation wide? Thats a "GOD fearing Christian"? V. Gene Robinson, a "gay Episcopalian Bishop" (if there even is such a thing) is allowed to give the invocation prayer at the ceremony at the inauguration party??? Is this what America has come to? Is this what we are going to allow to happen without even lifting up our voices???

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-obama-clergy-webjan13,0,7483...
http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/lesbianactivism/p/BarackObama.htm
http://www.barackobama.com/2008/01/22/obama_statement_on_35th_anniv...
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/22/on-35th-anniversary-o...
The earthly powers to be knew putting him in office would hush most African Americans because we can sing again 'We Shall/Have Overcome." I haven't seen one President that was a true Christian only those that stand in front of the flag and say I'm a Christian but then do things contrary to them saying they are a Christian. America has been this Brother Trevor unfortunately and I'll say again if we watch it makes one wonder if God is really here. I know there are those of us that really and truly believe but does that mean He is here? I don't know.
Where two or three are gathered, John, where two or three are gathered..........
Praise God for that Trevor, Praise God.
Politics is not truth. There is no difference between a politician and a thief, they call cousins. How do I know? Well, in my own country: a certain junior military officer by the name of Jerry John Rawlings took power in a military coup in 1979. At that time our country was going through so much economic turmoil. Frustrated individuals, workers, students and trades union functionaries supported the coup. I was in the thick of things as a student Task Force Chairman for my constitutuency. I use to walk 22 miles into the bush to arrest smugglers. I made so many enemies becos I stood for the ideal and what I thought was "truth". I was shocked when I found out that the politicians I worked with were insanely corrupt, wide-mouthed bandits seeking to fill their stomachs. I resigned.
When pressure was brought to bear on the coup-maker to transform, he ordered national elections. My constituency sent a delegation to me( I was then a youth pastor in Accra) and ask me to stand for Parliament on the ticket of the NDC Party, I refused. At the same time I was offered the opportunity to come to the US to pastor a church. I took that.
They made someone stand in my place, he has been elected over and over and over again to parliament, though he is semi-illiterate and has never contributed to any meaningful discussion in Parliament. Well, thats Africa, by the way.I refused because in Africa, politics is run like a gang. Youhave to tow the party line,or you are eliminated. Truth is a luxury no politician can afford.
As a black man and having gone through discrimination myself in this country, I am glad we have a black president. But as a christian and someone who uphol;ds the Lord above all other things I dont think I cant definately say the black president, though says he is christian, is doing any good to restoring this nartion to its christian roots. He is doing more damage.
But I dont blame him, becos he is just a politician! It is we those who claim we have been called by God who are to blame if this country should slide to the dogs. We have failed God.!! We have joined in the fray. What killed christianity in Europe? Materialism! The Industrial revolution ushered in new wealth. People became more afluent as the nations expanded their terroteries through colonialism. More colonies meant more natural resources to feed homegrown industries. Slavery provided much need cheap labor. Europe was wealthy and therefore does not need God anymore. The same is happening here today. Pastors take tithes and offerings, and I an not against that, but what do they do with the hard-earned income of church folk? " Well, since I preach prosperity, I have to look prosperous otherwise I will look a liar. So by me a Rolls Royce, a Jet plane" The prosperity message benefits just the preacher not his listeners. If I ever decide to preach the insane prosperity message, I will make sure before I buy myself a rolls royce atleast everyone in my congregation can afford one. Then, my message is really working! The devil has managed to infiltrate the church and confused God's people. There are christian who read the Bible but dont believe everything it says. There are wolves in the church who have managed to clench to themselves high office, like the insane robinson who are tearing the church apart. But we those who are fortunate to know and stand for the truth must be steadfast unto death. I will make my voice heard. I will stand even if as a lone watchman and proclaim the word of the lord. I have been up to a slow start. I dont have the abilty to broadcast nationally but it wont be long. The only way they are going to stop this African is hanging and I am not afraid to die for the Lord.I will be traveling to Africsa, and I will stop at Hearthrow in London and pull out my bible and preach against samesex marriages to whoever I can find. They stopped the American evangelist, they will hear from the African.
"Politics is not truth. There is no difference between a politician and a thief, they call cousins."

I TOTALLY disagree with this statement my friend. Though you had some major incidents of foolishness in the political world, the truth is Christianity is not a "religion" as we define it today, nor is it just a "relationship" as we want to believe. The Church is literally the colony of Heaven on Earth. Its is an embassy planted by YAHWEH's Son and Apostle, JESUS CHRIST. The word Church comes from the Greek term Ekklesia (ἐκκλησία), which literally means a "gathering, selection, or assembly", and was a governmental and political term used to denote a national assembly in ancient Athens. Stop thinking democratic, and start thinking Theocratic. GOD calls us "Kings and Priests", but we only consider the religious portion, excluding the political influence that we are to inflict on this world. Then when things go wrong in the political arena we wanna have a problem with it.

If the Church would get up and stop being scared of losing "tax exemption" and get their voice into the political area, then things like homosexuality being legal wouldn't even be coming to pass. I BLAME THE INACTIVITY OF THE CHURCH FOR THIS VERY BLOG!
The reasons why they have been quiet is because:

-many of theses Churches/Ministries have applied for what is called a "501(c)(3)". For those that don't know, this is a tax exempt status that they apply for with the IRS. The problem with this is the Church is AUTOMATICALLY tax exempt by virtue of the First Amendment, and need not formally fill, but since people don't know this, they register and formally file with the IRS and pay between $350-$775 for something that is already FREE! If the Churches speak up openly about political issues, the IRS will threaten to take away their tax exemption, causing many a Mega Church to go belly-up, and can even land some ministers in prison in the near future (preaching against homosexuality is considered "discrimination" now since they are allowing gay marriage). This is unconstitutional, and above all, UN-BIBLICAL. The saint need to do one of two things: either say "forget your tax exemption, I'm preaching HOLINESS!", or file their Church properly. I suggest BOTH.

-The rest of the saints are just plain lazy and/or don't really have a heart for the people of GOD!
This is right on the money Brother Trevor about the 501c3 churches and especially the mega ones. They would rather allow evil to prevail than loose their tax exempt status. You can name the 501c3 ministers (I can) and listen to the false doctrines they preach. They also have to be careful what they preach because if they don't do the warm fuzzy preaching to fill up the pughs they will be in trouble with the hierarchy in the equations. Some of the funds these kind of churches pull in goes upward to the powers to be (who they think is power) forgetting the God is the power. But you can rest assure they will get their rewards.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service