Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now on this statement I have to agree with Brother Andy though I understand your historical lesson Brother Trevor. We don't have the type of political arena as they had in Athens and it doesn't apply today. These politicians today are nothing but legalize crooks and part of the whole "New World Order" scheme that is happening before our eyes but the church with their 501c3 status dont' dare to be the church of even the Philadelphia status where there were real good evangelist that spoke out against the kinds of political upheavals that go on today. The church started in Antioch and Rome and other places were considered by Paul as an assembly of Christians gather together for worship in a religious meeting. I do agree that religon is what man has made up but PURE RELIGION is described in James 1:27. God bless.
We do actually have Christians that run the Church as a Theocratic form of Government: TRUE Apostles. There are some sects that we criticize daily in our preaching, yet even if they are wrong in areas of their dorctirne, we can learn from them GREATLY:

-Roman Catholics- Many people disregard them as being Christian. One thing that we have to actually adopt from our forefathers (as Protestants) is their ability to have an "Apostolic & Catholic influence". The Vatican is the ONLY "religion" that holds a seat within the United Nations, being recognized as a kingdom. The Pope is regarded as the state soverieng, and ambassador of Heaven. We may not agree with this for we know certain errors within them. If we do know better, then WHY is it that we will not step up and take our place as being the "Ekklesia", and not just "church folks"??

-Jehovah's Witness- We understand that their doctrine on who JESUS and the Holy Spirit is TOTALLY off, however they have us in their diligence to witness collectively, and their dedication to be separate from this government as "citizens of the Kingdom". They rightfully criticize Christendom. Again, if we do know better, then WHY is it that we will not step up and take our place as being the "Ekklesia", and not just "church folks"??

-The ONLY believers I seen stepping into the political arena were Rev. Dr. Floyd Flake, Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Dr. Martin L. King, Rev. Jesse Jackson, and Pastor Mike Huckabee, who if we had voted for instead of your "loving black icon", we wouldn't be having this mess with gay rights without a fight! What happened to the rest of us!?!?! Like em or not, they are doing and saying what we should be.
You certainly give some groups that I'm glad not to be like personally. Catholics are nothing but pure evil from the Babylonian Mysteries and Protestants came from Catholics and are starting to become more like them again today. Jehovah Witnesses are nothing but a cult period and only witness to bring people into their cult with strong false doctrines. They couldn't lead me to the corner. I know some and communicate all the time. Have you ever read their bible? Whew! Now I won't even go into the gentlemen you mentioned in your fourth paragraph and I for one would have voted for none of them (with the exception of may Dr. King) for President with the exception of Revs Flake and Huckabee because I know very little about them. As for the one we have in office now, I didn't put him there and neither did anyone but the real powers to be. If people paid attention to what is going on in this world and realize the groups that are ushering in the Antichrist with what they are doing it would be understood because God talked about it. He has never been wrong and we will never make this a better world. It is not our mission to make this a better world only to win souls before the true destruction of this world. This world is history. This is not my kingdom. I'm just trying to do my part to prepare for my Kingdom to Come.

I agree with what you say about the church and do realize that there are some that are true just as some Christians that are true. I just know that number is small just as the number of those that stay on the narrow path is small.
As far as who got Barack Obama in, I stand on Hosea 8!
What are you standing on Israel about if I may ask?
GOD bless Israel! Bless em in their stress or mess!
I couldn't agree more! God bless Israel. Let me ask you a question please! Do you feel those there now that claim to be Israelites/Hebrews really are? Not a debate but a simple question. Thanks.
Not at all. They are from the line of Ham. They are just angry and confused American blacks that are looking for their lineage. Its like the N.O.I. for the Islamic people.True Hebrews are from the line of Shem. The twelve tribes of Israel were scattered across the 4 corners of the globe, not just over here in the West. There have been discoveries of Jews in Japan and China in ancient times.

People have mistaken me for one because of my wearing a tallit and my ministry being named Twelve Tribes Apostolic Kingdom.
I agree with what you are saying Brother Trevor. I get into this a lot but I'm speaking of the WHITE Israelites that come from Japheth with claims of being Israelites that came from the Khazars/Ashkenazis? I know the true Hebrew/Israelites came from Shem but I doubt Shem was white. Now we'd have to get into the breakdown of genes for color. That's a long study but check this out. Never mind I couldn't copy it. I'll try again another time or send it to your email.
As for Paul and the other Apostles planting "Churches", you are speaking from a religious/worship standpoint. Christianity was never really to be looked at from this standpoint. JESUS came and told them "preach the Kingdom". we are apart of the "Nation of Israel", not the "religious experience of Israel". Even the very term "GOD" was not totally religious, but political. Almost all the kings of that day and before hand wanted to be regarded as a deity to be worshiped. This was not uncommon amongst sovereigns. "GOD" is not His "name", but His "governmental office". It is the HIGHEST office a person can ever hope to achieve. It means that within your region or sphere of influence, you have absolute, undisputed control over all things, even the death and life of things. If the term "god" was just religious, then why would YAHWEH say what HE said in Psalms 82:6 and JESUS quote that very verse?

The proper translation of that word "god" in that Hebrew is "great, judges, exceeding, mighty". This is why YAHWEH referred to Himself as GOD Almighty, and said that there was no other god above HIM. HE is also called GOD of gods in COUNTLESS places like Psalms 82:1. After looking it up, I myself am surprised as to how many places HE is called GOD of gods! There is no other deirty to be worshiped, however, HE Himself has set us up as "gods" (rulers, mighty ones, judges) in HIS kingdom. This is ALL political, not something to light incense to.
I'm not coming from a religious/worship standpoint. If you have ever read my comments, I don't even recognize religions but only as man made. Christians are simply just followers of Christ. The church is only the followers of Christ because He is the cornerstone of the building as we make up the body. The physical thing we call a church means nothing to me but a place to go to fellowship and edify one another. We can hold church in a house as Jesus said in Matthew 18:20.

I understand what He said in Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34 and other places as you said but when you read what He said to the churches in Revelation it is what we WILL become. I agree this was to be God's Kingdom on earth in the beginning but man blew that with the fall in the Garden. We (man) wasn't even suppose to have a government run by man nor kings and judges. God is talking about His Kingdom to Come and not this one we are in. Just as Paul said they will be judging the angels. God didn't mean on this earth in our sinful flesh to be kings and judges. These were for a judgment to Israel for them not choosing God and wanted to be like the Gentiles around them. The only true government is God's government I agree with you but that is the only government. Man's government means absolutely nothing! Should have never been and that's why it's so corrupt. I know you remember what God told the Isrealites what kind of kings He was going to give them?
-Believe me, I have read all your comments. I don't just skim on thru.

-The term Christian is exactly what you said it is, a follower/disciple of Christ. The Church however has never changed in definition, regardless of what theologian, or government as taught/said. The IRS are trying to define the Church, the USA are trying to define the Church, even the Church has tried to define the Church! How about what JESUS thought of it? HE purposely used that terminology from the Greco-Roman Empire, just as HE names the 12 "Apostles", another Greco-Roman governmental term.

-We didn't blow it. GOD's plans are still on course. We needed salvation to be back in the flow of HIS plans again.

-True, so true, that man' government is garbage! The reason why its garbage is simply because they won't allow GOD to lad. GOD has given man the blueprints, but man went on and said "ok YAHWEH, we can take it from here!" Everything on Earth has a hint of what GOD already ordained for us. Its just that almost everything on Earth has been tainted. Fortunately HE has redeemed it back to Himself by the blood of JESUS.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service