Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No wherte have I stated anything about Accomodations.............
you did not but your actions are as if you are there attorney,,I never said that I hated anyone gay or not..I just given what was written and you took offf the wrong way...I see what your saying but you dont see what I am saying..I am saying what the Bible and Tora states about Homosexuallity,,we 're not talking about other sins RIGHT NOW..when you say if you have a problem then you must check your self!! well it is not I that wrote the Tora nor the Bible,,So it is Yahwey..now if you have a problem go to him and debate with him....WARNING YOU MAY NOT WAKE UP...AGAIN right now we're talking homosexuals
Correct sin is sin, but the thief knows that stealing is wrong, the murderer knows that murder is wrong, the child molester knows that child molestation is wrong, name it they know that their particular brand of sin is wrong. the only sinners on this earth who are arrogant and want to impose their rottenness on the rest of society are the homosexuals!! Be all the poof you want but dont force the rest of society to see your deviant and insane behavior as legitimate! Anybody can decide to live a particular lifestyle,but they dont have any rights to make the rest of society accept their lifestyle. If I want to eat poop, I will go into my bathroom and eat poof, but I dont have thr right to go to MacDonalds or Burger King and ask for a poop milkshake!! And insist they should serve it!!
So true
When are we going to fall in line with the Tora??? How much longer are people going to keep upsetting Yahweh??

These homosexuals are preying on young men and children ,,they have taken over entertainment,music and sports even in politics..just the thought that another man wants to be rear ended is sickning...now they have gay TV shows and commercials...

Call me an Extremist or legalistical but I am going by the Tora and Bible..Give me a woman anyday and I am more than happy
So quickly are "we" to scream "no good preachers!", and stuff like that. Why is it such a problem then when we speak up against homosexuality getting comfortable on holy ground? Whatever happened to the days that good hardcore repentance messages were acceptable within the walls of the Church? Now I see people come running to the aid of the sinner holding him saying "don't say that, you'll hurt their feelings!"

Hatred of homosexuality is biblical. Hatred of people however is not. I see no hatred towards the people, but the deeds of the people in this forum. This sounds more like a Prophet from the OT times speaking (John the Baptist).
Preach the truth man of God/Yahweh..
why are we trying to baby sit there emotions of abomination??
Both Trevor and Rev.luckette and Andy C Wuhraizer
now you all know as well I do what abomination is correct,,OK now what part dont they understand??you cant live this satanic life of DEMON SEX and expect people of the most high to tolerate it..thats the problem right there the Church became to relaxed with this issue..WELL I 'M NOT ,,,THERE WILL BE NO GAY MARRIAGE IN MY CHIURCH..NO DEMON SEX ALLOWED...
these are the last and evil days that we are in
Brothers and Sisters this thread that I've read (I read it all) is why I've gotten away from being here as much as I use to. I can't even tell if this is a site filled with Brothers and Sisters of Christ or just a bunch of Non Believers pointing fingers and slandering one another as you would expect since they wouldn't have the Holy Spirit dwelling in them. This is some of the reason today we can't tell the difference from Believers or Non Believers because we both act the same. Who are any of us to act as though we are better than the next person and that's all I've gotten from your rebuttals to one another not Christ-like love. I get "I'm more versed in God's Word than you are" so don't tell me nothing. I get "I speak for the Lord" and you don't. God doesn't need us to defend Him nor try to assume we know what He thinks. Just preach His Word the way He put it here and let the Holy Spirit go to work, not us. It's not us that changes or saves anyone, it's His Word. If His Word doesn't convict a person then so be it. He says in Revelation 22:11, He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Some of us are still trying to take the whole Bible and fit it to us when the whole Bible is inspirational to us all but It's not talking to us all, all the time! There are three groups as we know, the Jew, Gentile and Church. Rightly divide the Word and stop trying to fit it where it doesn't fit. He put us here to multiply in the beginning of course but the only reason we marry today is if we can't control our desires or have self control. As Paul says in 1Corinthians 7:2, 5, 7, 8 and 10. Our purpose as men and women is to glorify God first and foremost. What does He say in 1Corinthians 7:28 - 33? Galatians 5:19 - 21 are works of the flesh and Galatians 5:22 - 24 is the fruit of the Spirit. We make the choices so Galatians 5:25 - 26 say, If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous (conceited) of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. What we need to do is stop using man's traditions, thoughts and whatever as though they were God's and just stick with God's. You all know I'm no preacher but I'm in the Word and taught by the Spirit because His Word is of no private interpretation and I dont' have to be a preacher for Him to give me His understanding, wisdom and knowledge in His Word. God bless you all.
Its not a matter of "whose better than who", but it IS a matter of right and wrong. When people say it doesn't matter whose right or wrong, then they are totally deceived, because everyone is not on the LORD's side on matters such as these. GOD has no Grey area when it comes to things; HE's clear cut and detailed. He was like that for the creation of the Earth, and HE's still like that for righteousness. JESUS said judge not lest ye be judged. We aren't judging, for a judge sends someone to jail. We are, however, examining like counselors and baring witness to crimes which is TOTALLY Biblical.
I agree with what is right and wrong but still disagree with pointing fingers at one another and being malicous towards one another. You know what He says in 2Corinthians 2:9 - 12. He also says in 2Corinthians 2:13 - 16, Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. We as Christians don't have to degrade one another when communicating. We all say the same thing and that is something is wrong and something is right because God says so. I'm saying what is the ungodly fashion at which we communicate to one another even if there is disagreements. If God is love and if that is the two commandments Jesus gave us then why should we not show love towards one another even in disagreements? God bless.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service