Dr. Bernie L. Wade's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No Scriptural reference. We knew that but thank you. We agree. There is a pattern of…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 28, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Chief Apostle Lee A. Davis,II

"Someone said, I think it was Mr. T. "Know your role". What they call an office is me…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 28, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

"Sounds like a man's voice to me. How do we know it's God?"

22 Sep 7, 2009

"Stanley Dove! Wow! Don't be such a hater! Smile. The Bishop is oversight or governan…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 27, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

"Oh my! You are on it now! The BLESSING OF A FATHER! Most done even know what that is…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 27, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

"The porch is always open. Have some iced tea on your next visit! Smile."

22 Sep 7, 2009

"Bishop Keyes, we have similar heritage. My grandfather, who was a Bishop in the PAJC…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 25, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

"Bishop is an office of governance and not of necessity five fold. On the other hand,…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 25, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

"You are so correct. The self appointed bishopric is much larger than the legitimate.…"

Dr. Bernie L. Wade replied Aug 22, 2009 to AUTHENTICITY OF CONSECRATIONS OF BISHOPS, APOSTLES

22 Sep 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service