Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Can a Person Be Possessed?

"When Jesus stepped ashore, he was met by a demon-possessed man from the town. For a long time this man had not worn clothes or lived in a…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Dear Prayer Partner:

Dear potential prayer partner: On behalf of Lighthouse Prayer Line, I invite you to visit www.LighthousePrayerLine.org . The main purpose…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 10, 2009

Is it important for men and women to be compatible and to complement one another in their marriages and relationships?

What does it really mean to be compatible and to complement your partner in 2009? Are there some specific areas that you and your partner…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Feb 10, 2009

This is for Evangelists. Here is your study syllabi

ezra 7:10,"For Esdras had determined in his heart to seek the law, and to do and teach the ordinances and judgments in Israel." Matt 28:19…

Started by James Pierce

0 Feb 9, 2009

LOVE

The Love, Sharing Is Caring » It Was Love At First Sight, Soul Attraction At First Sight The romantics want to say that it was love at…

Started by PAS: J.A. PREMPEH

0 Feb 8, 2009

WOMEN STEPPING DOWN SO MEN CAN STEP UP

The question was asked, "If God told all the women TODAY to step back from their ministry leadership positions in the church so that men co…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

5 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

I JOINED THE CHOIR!!!!

I WAS SITTING IN CHURCH ONE DAY AND I REALIZED A VISION OF ME SITTING UP IN THE CHOIR; I WAS NOT RUNNING FROM JOINING, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HO…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

0 Feb 7, 2009

BINDING & LOOSING, THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY

Many suffer from the Spirit of Jealousy. The reason why jealousy is so rampant is because there is not enough of God's love in the heart of…

Started by Shufrounia Castleberry

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Doretta L Lee

Series on Women and HIV

HIV infection for women is at an all time high though many women don't have high risk lifestyles, their male partners might. And many women…

Started by Ava's Nest

0 Feb 6, 2009

Do you feel that you are holding your cngregation in bondage ,when you expect them to uphold the standards of God?

By upholding Gods' standard of living , being HOLY! and santified set apart .You should feel Free! because you were made free by christ . L…

Started by Terance H. DeCuir

0 Feb 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service