Preaching and Teaching (8,769)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apostolic Reformer Prophetic Word

Apostolic Reformer (2008) Solomon Buckley solomonbuckley@ihop.org This is the word of the Lord for Apostolic Reformer Anointing. For the…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Prophetic Word 2009

Teaching: 2009 Word Of The Lord Solomon Buckley (solomonbuckley@ihop.org) The Spirit of the Lord Says.. For the spirit of the Lord says,…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Who/what do we resemble?

Who/what do we resemble? John 8:41a “You are doing the things your own father does.” 42.a “Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, yo…

Started by Rev. Kareem A. Christian

0 Jan 8, 2009

Holdng On

Hello everyone. Well im new to this group and wanted to know how can you stay so focus. Iam a single mother of 3 girls and with life kids a…

Started by Genuine808

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Be Careful

When you identify yourself as a "Prophet" or Prophetess" and you manipulate people to do YOUR will...you are practicing WITCHCRAFT! God is…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Preacher and Thier Hair

Hello i was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I had someone to walk up to me today and ask me about my hair which i have a mo haw…

Started by Quentin Taylor

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

its time to seek god

do you think its time to seek god with all your heart. its time to shut in at church to fast and pray like never before?

Started by barbara lockhart

0 Jan 7, 2009

YOU WERE CREATED TO PROSPER!! (the real purpose for kingdom prosperity.)

Now before I get started let's not think that this is a discussion on how to get a jag, rolls royce, mercedes, or a mansion!! If you have t…

Started by VIC MORTON

0 Jan 6, 2009

Who was called to be an Apostle?

I am new to this site as I have just joined a few days ago. And I have been going through some of the discussions and I must say that this…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

0 Jan 6, 2009

I WANT TO HEAR FROM THE PROPHETS...WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING FOR 2009

A WORD FOR THE PROPHETS.... GET UP! COME OUT AND PROPHESY... WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING FOR 2009..... I LOVE TO SPEAK TO PROPHETS ... MAYBE BE…

Started by jeanette

0 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service