Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking God's Name in Vain

Dueteronomy 5:11 - Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name…

Started by Debbi Smith

0 May 26, 2009

Biblical Authority: Are "Co-pastored" churches Biblical?

As I think about this, I am unaware of a place in scripture where we have two pastors with equal authority leading one church, yet today we…

Started by Rev. Christopher J. Respass

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

Taking them to school!

Grace abd peace to you Bishop. I believe the Boody of Christ at large can be greatful for "watchmen" such a you, who understand the necessi…

Started by prophetess m. brignac

0 May 8, 2009

Iron Sharpens Iron

Proverbs 27:17 states that "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Now this has long been known as instruction for us to lear…

Started by Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus

0 May 8, 2009

need for accountability amongst leadership

I'd like to offer wisdom regarding this timeless, and yet timely topic. I beleve, as a woman of God, I can offer some unique insight. Any w…

Started by prophetess m. brignac

0 May 7, 2009

Are Churches Still Praying?

One of the disturbing trends that I have witness over the last several years has been the lack of Corporate Prayer. In the Gospel Jesus sta…

Started by Pastor Steve Robinson

0 May 6, 2009

The role of the "Trustee" in 2009

I'm the founding pastor of a new church (August 2008) and I am still working on putting together a STRONG organization. We are in the proce…

Started by Will Horn

0 May 5, 2009

Should Deacons Be Key In Starting Strong Ministries

Should Deacons be instrumental in starting strong ministries within their church? We were given the command to preach the gospel within our…

Started by Mark Wilson

0 May 2, 2009

Patiecnces vs Reality

What happens when Patiences and Reality Clash? What course of action should we Ministers take? I value you opinions. Thanks! Rev Richarfd L…

Started by Rev. Richard Lee Bishop

0 Apr 29, 2009

Are Churches Strengthening Outreach Ministries?

Jesus gave us a command to go forth and spread the good news. Only a few churches actually put this command into practice. Jesus helped eve…

Started by Mark Wilson

0 Apr 29, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service