Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"mmmm hm...So was Lincoln perry but he was still being detrimental to black people T…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jun 3, 2009 to What do you think of Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles?

25 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Yes. The united states has no state religion"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jun 3, 2009 to Should Homosexuals Have the Same Rights as Heterosexuals?

46 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"Tyler Perry is also clearly gay...making him a hypocrite with his supposedly "christ…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jun 3, 2009 to What do you think of Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles?

25 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Link to his page if you gonna say that"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 16, 2009 to Pastor on this website charged with fondling 12 year old girl

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by SanTrina Echols

"I think it has alot to do with culture. With businesses Asians are more likely to su…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 15, 2009 to Institutional Discrimination

3 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"I think each video should go deeper than just using a group of people from the regio…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 14, 2009 to The Gospel presented for the first time in Ethiopia and its powerful impact!

7 May 14, 2009

"No"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 14, 2009 to sex

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"I think their hearts are in the right place but I feel their method is wrong. By hav…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 14, 2009 to The Gospel presented for the first time in Ethiopia and its powerful impact!

7 May 14, 2009

"They were pretty much in a bind because they have no writing system(which makes some…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 13, 2009 to The Gospel presented for the first time in Ethiopia and its powerful impact!

7 May 14, 2009

"Misleading thread title...Ethiopia had the gospel "Presented" to them long before th…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied May 13, 2009 to The Gospel presented for the first time in Ethiopia and its powerful impact!

7 May 14, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service