Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen Trevor!"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to What's wrong with the name of Jesus? Please tell me bible scholars.

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"what do you mean by all this Jesus worship, the scriptures state that we can't get t…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to What's wrong with the name of Jesus? Please tell me bible scholars.

22 Dec 23, 2009

"Brother Hezekiah, I've read the whole thread, Jesus said that HE would send us back…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to The Holy Ghost, The Messenger Angel that Brings the Word of God

74 Feb 21, 2012

"There is nothing wrong with the Name of Jesus, however as I grow(not grew but always…"

22 Dec 23, 2009

"Zealot said In greek the word for lust used in Titus is epithumia {ep-ee-thoo-mee'-a…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 23, 2009 to MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH?

56 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"That is a great point James, the Holy Spirit is not a messenger to us, HE lives with…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 22, 2009 to The Holy Ghost, The Messenger Angel that Brings the Word of God

74 Feb 21, 2012

"Hezekiah, I'm will read your thread, for I have strong doubts about the Holy Ghost b…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 22, 2009 to The Holy Ghost, The Messenger Angel that Brings the Word of God

74 Feb 21, 2012

"So just as we learn this pagan tradition we also must learn to be pleasing to YHWH a…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 11, 2009 to

just now

"Ministering in prisons our team is confronted by this Spirit frequently (and not jus…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 11, 2009 to Should there be a Single's Ministry for the Gay members of your church...?????

10 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"What a beautiful account of an individual that thirsted, this was beautifu!!! All Pr…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 11, 2009 to Reggie White... from Preacher of traditional Christianity to Torah Truth Seeker

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by BruthaPharoah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service