Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello to you as well, my sister, I agree with everything you've said, and I also wil…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 9, 2009 to OPRAH THE ANTI CHRIST? OBAMA THE FALSE MESSIAH?

8 May 9, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"and the scary thing, but not surprisingly, he/she will profess to be a Christian, no…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 9, 2009 to OPRAH THE ANTI CHRIST? OBAMA THE FALSE MESSIAH?

8 May 9, 2009

"Aha!!!!!!!!, see thats whats beautiful about the word of God, always something new,…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 9, 2009 to sex

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"Actually this is very old news, Oprah has been advocating heresy for a while now. Re…"

8 May 9, 2009

"Your candor is great, I am a cradle holinest, I wear pants but not in church, I'm no…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 8, 2009 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"My views are that it is between them and God, no one else, "natural affections" in t…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 8, 2009 to sex

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"Bro. Germain Are you suggesting that couples that are unable to have children absta…"

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"lol, I do not want to be hearing "witness for my Lord" when I'm intimate with my hus…"

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"I believe that there are three people in a marriage God, yourself and your spouse. S…"

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

"hallelujah!!! A Joseph you are indeed my brother!, " how you gonna fish for the valu…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 6, 2009 to Where are our Josephs?

2 May 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service