MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother, one cannot answer a question if he/she really does not know...."

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Dec 30, 2009 to Where did This all come from?

25 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"You are blinded as well...amazing..."

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Dec 29, 2009 to ARE YOU WEARING HAIR OFFERED TO IDOLS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

63 Dec 29, 2009

"When I was on your site I said all of nothing...you seek attention that you do not d…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Dec 29, 2009 to ARE YOU WEARING HAIR OFFERED TO IDOLS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

63 Dec 29, 2009

"ACTUALLY I HAVE...I check food to make sure there are no pork bi products in what i…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Anyone that wishes to discuss this video and it's implications plus other subjects i…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Paganism...what a shame.."

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Dec 29, 2009 to Where did This all come from?

25 Dec 30, 2009

"Keep counting on your g-d Obama...He will be the one to turn on you.... Some people…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Dec 29, 2009 to Where did This all come from?

25 Dec 30, 2009

"That's why Christian women dress the way they do...because they are allowed to do as…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"I could tell you have NO idea what i'm talking about... Is grace a tool to continue…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Brother, I do not study with any person (per se) that calls themselves Rabbi...so pl…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service