PROPHET H L SHIELDS's Discussions (7)

Discussions Started (7) Replies Latest Activity

I have a controversial question....... SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX? And don't just say yes because the bed is undefiled. Many believe that we shouldn't. Your thoughts

I have a controversial question....... SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX? And don't just say yes because the bed is undefiled. Many be…

Started by PROPHET H L SHIELDS in Preaching and Teaching

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

sex

I have a controversial question....... SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX? And don't just say yes because the bed is undefiled. Many be…

35 May 28, 2009
Reply by Letitia Kennedy

IN A FEW DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAP U ON THE BACK IN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHO R U AND THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IAM YOUR SEASON

IN A FEW DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAP U ON THE BACK IN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHO R U AND THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IA…

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

<embed src="http://static.ning.com/abcpreachers/widgets/photo/slideshowplayer/slideshowplayer.swf?v=3.13.1:15162" quality="high" alt="Photo Slideshow" width="540" height="423" allowFullScreen="true" a

Find more photos like this on Black Preaching Network

0 Feb 6, 2009

<embed src="http://static.ning.com/abcpreachers/widgets/photo/slideshowplayer/slideshowplayer.swf?v=3.13.1:15162" quality="high" alt="Photo Slideshow" width="540" height="423" allowFullScreen="true" a

Find more photos like this on Black Preaching Network

0 Feb 6, 2009

WWW.PROPHETHLSHIELDS.COM

WWW.PROPHETHLSHIELDS.COM

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by MICHAEL ODIDA NDEGE

PROPHET H L SHIELDS

THIS IS THE YEAR OF BIRTHING THE NUMBER NINE IS FOR BIRTH AND ALSO FOR JUDGEMENT

0 Jan 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service