Joseph Carey Jr.'s Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"This is something I have been wondering too.. a father-figure in the church is neede…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Oct 7, 2010 to Church fathers?

29 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by newview

"No problem in receiving the gift, but when it is demanded then it is out of line."

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Aug 21, 2010 to Is is right for a Prophet to ask or take money after they have phophesied to someone? Whether from a believer or non-believer?

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Dowega Blake

"Well, I just say there is a difference. Many get saved and do have problems, but rea…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Aug 18, 2010 to are you saved?

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Minister Kenneth S. Trice jr.

"I still believe that certain positions are clear in definition and qualifications or…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Aug 4, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"A lot of people have lost in touch with truly being New Testament believers and the…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 13, 2010 to If Jesus cast out demons why have we stoped.

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"So true."

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 6, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"There should always be some form of biblical training, instead of just going about.…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 6, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"True. One of us has to be wrong; at times both are wrong (not saying us, but just in…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"No, I wasn't going point you to any scripture. If that's what you believe then there…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"That's what I've been saying. Wasn't downing the Seminary or Bible College's at all,…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service