lorenzo neal's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you brother. I would like to know how people defend this concept when i…"

lorenzo neal replied Apr 26, 2009 to Ministry Covering verse Control- What is A Covering?

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by prophetess m. brignac

"Being an itinerant minister in the AME church where we get moved to churches frequen…"

lorenzo neal replied Jan 17, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"If I understand you correctly, you are a church planter correct? All major denominat…"

lorenzo neal replied Jan 17, 2009 to The benefits of Denomination

2 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Jerry Daniels

"I don't mean to be rude, but I've been where you are and I must say I've said those…"

lorenzo neal replied Jan 17, 2009 to I AM PRAYING, FASTING AND BELIEVING WHY AM I STILL STRUGGLING?

7 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"This is interesting. I am a young, divorced pastor. Should I be pastoring even thoug…"

lorenzo neal replied Jan 17, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"When you do ministry as a passion (this includes anything) wealth automatically foll…"

lorenzo neal replied Jan 17, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"There are no real tongues, but there is Major Deceit! It was so easy to learn to spe…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to I Never Heard Of Heee Naa Naa Boom Shacka Lacka Tongues

22 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

"He wouldn't be too surprised since there were sects of Christians organized around v…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to If Paul Was Alive Today, He Might Ask You This!

9 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"This my sister is an issue of ethics and servanthood. If preachers are getting their…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Are you serious? Lust is lust. Doesn't matter if the person is saved or unsaved. The…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to MISSIONARY DATING: What's wrong with it?

4 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service