All Discussions Tagged 'Church' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARE YOU FREE?

SUNDAY MORNING: ARE YOU FREE?   We invite you to join our community on YouTube!   CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW ON YouTube     Get a Print Copy:…

Started by DBE Community Outreach

0 Jul 4, 2010

Hip Hop in the Church..(continued)

hello BPN, my name is Joshlee and i am a Gospel Rap Artist. and i was interested in the topic of Hip Hop in the church and the responses wh…

Started by joshlee ulysse

0 Jun 25, 2010

Christians Of The World Unite Into A Permanent Income Network

Why Christians Of The World Should Unite Into A Permanent Income Network     What would happen if Christians in every country united and be…

Started by George Sistrunk

0 Jun 17, 2010

Operating Through The Imposssible (Part I)

Moving through the impossible, each day brings challenges for the followers of Jesus Christ; so the question would be; “How do we operate t…

Started by Dr Harold Elam Jr

0 Jun 12, 2010

PULPIT PIMPS!!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when an…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

How to Get People into Churches

Grace and peace be unto all ministries, it is very imperative for us to understand the concert of Church, Ministries and the work, for us t…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 May 5, 2010

The Harlot church- The Harlot church System

(Revelation 17:1-7) Is written to open our spiritual sensitivity to what the "Harlot church is, does, and say's. I hope you will see, that…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Clock Watchers

Why is that "Christians" get mad when church is longer than usual? For instance; there were some among me this Sunday "Resurrection Sunday"…

Started by Rev. Johnathan Kenney

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Rev. Johnathan Kenney

EMERGE 2010: THE CONFERENCE FOR PASTORS AND LEADERS OF SMALL AND EMERGING CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES

COTLH hosts Conference for Pastors and Leaders of Small and Emerging Churches and Ministries   February 22, 2010     Church of the Lords Ha…

Started by BISHOP STEVEN J. SMITH, II

0 Mar 11, 2010

The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orientation, Taboos and The Black Church

I wanted to take this time to tell you about the release of my self-published book "The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orient…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

12 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service