All Discussions Tagged 'THE' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE EMERGING GARDEN STORY DOCTRINE IS JUST A FABLE

Dear sister Dawn Davidson, You said: “ So are women who are unable to bear children, or women who are unmarried and obediently therefore…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD & DIVISION ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE…

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE… Someone responded very angrily on a post that we did about the Home Church revolu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

WHY WOMEN RIGHTS IN THE CHURCH?(2)

Brother Trevor, I know you very well. I know that you love and usually use rethoric, philosophy and analogies, traditions, carnal definit…

22 Sep 29, 2009

SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

(WEBSTER) Al·le·giance: devotion or loyalty to a person, group, or cause De·vo·tion: religious fervor : piety : an act of prayer or priva…

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

WHY WOMEN RIGHTS IN THE CHURCH? (2)

Brother Trevor, I know you very well. I know that you love and usually use rethoric, philosophy and analogies, traditions, carnal definit…

7 Sep 28, 2009

WHY WOMEN RIGHTS IN THE CHURCH?(2)

7 Sep 28, 2009

WOMEN OF GOD, ARE YOU REALLY CONSCIOUS OF THE KEY ROLE THAT YOU OUGHT TO PLAY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST?

Do we have to interpret the word of God or to believe simply what is written even if we do not understand it yet? Doesn’t the interpretati…

27 Sep 24, 2009

THE KINGDOM OF GOD

THE KINGDOM SERIES GOD’S ORIGINAL INTENT Apostles Malcolm & Sandra Robinson Instructors GEN 1:1-5, PS 115:15-16, PS 24:1 ACTS 19:8,…

Started by Prophet Malcolm / Sandra Robinso

0 Sep 12, 2009

WERE THE APOSTLES LIARS WHO BLATANTLY DISOBEYED, DISHONORED, DISREGARDED AND DISRESPECTED JESUS?

HERE IS A LINE OF QUESTIONS NOT MEANT TO INFLAME BUT GIVING OF HONEST ANSWERS. 1. Why would the APOSTLES say something totally different t…

10 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

JESUS IS THE FATHER ..... BUT PURPOSELY HID THAT FACT THROUGH PROVERBS, PARABLES AND DARK SPEECHES

KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS BUT ONE LORD Ephesians 4:5 5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and…

12 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service