All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pastoral Q&A and discussions with congregants and other Believers.

Ministry leaders, do you allow others to ask you questions about your teaching/preaching? (others would be anyone who reads or hears your t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Sep 21, 2009

Prophetic Gathering

Greetings: Prophetic Gathering are times of impartation, refreshing, activation, release, and revelation. There is a corporate anointing t…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Sep 8, 2009

Is the church full of Whining Babies?

I received this message from the Lord on Saturday, June 06, 2009 The Churches are crawling with babes, and the people are not growing up in…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

IS THE UNITED STATES THE BABYLON IN REVELATION?

I took this from a website, there is many blogs and videos that state that the US is the Babylon in the book of Revelations. I have always…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

INSTRUCTION AND GUIDANCE SHOULD BE MOSTLY FOR PEOPLE FROM HOUSING PROJECTS AND GHETTOS AND NOT LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT

God knows we love everybody and want everybody to be at peace but when it comes to instruction and guidance, but God wants the housing proj…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by newview

A BIT OF LEAH IN ME?

Genesis 29:16 -35 Leah had it all... let Racheal tell it! (Gen. 29:31) However, Leah suffered from several emotional secrets, but it only…

Started by Evangelist Tonya G ~ S.H.O.E.S

0 Jul 9, 2009

A GODLY WOMANS ROLE IN THE HOME

As an inquiring brother would like to know what you Godly Sisters, Mothers, and Wives feel your position in the home is

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

31 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by John

Speaking in Tongues-Sacred Language of Ascension, Holy edification, or Foolish Babble?

Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ. I wish to address an issue that I have encountered since before I ever entered ministry as a c…

Started by lorenzo neal

7 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

4 Minutes of Faith - How To Start and Build Your Own Email TV Ministry

Did you know that Americans read LESS than any other industrialized nation, yet most ministry tools are almost all text-based (like this)…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 18, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service