Praise the Lord JESUS, Saint's of the most high God. I'm just wondering if ther is a Bishop in the United States that has the annointing too unit the Apostolic Faith. We that cry oneness yet we are so divided. Wouldn't it be something too have a Conference Unit were all these aphabet soups could lay aside every weight issue that so easliy divides PAW, PCAF, COLJC, AAC ,AOLJC Bibleway, etc etc..  frankly we all should be tired of this mess. Come on whoever you are, (who has the ability to bring this too pass) the apostolic faith needs you too step up....

Time out for all these organizations and there whole lot of pride that has too come down, before JESUS have to bring it down. Oneness is what JESUS requires too really move(Acts 2)

Views: 380

Replies to This Discussion

This Post is about bring the Apostolic Body's Bishopric's of varies Organization back into the P.A.W and this Church of JESUS only saints can move like it did 100 years ago.
lets take it ALL the way back, brother... we need not bother ourselves with organization. When Peter preached on the day of Pentecost, when Paul preached on Mars Hill... they did not bother themselves with what organization they were affiliated with. They were concerned with the power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost... if you wanna get back to the power, let the titles and all that go. Its about living holy, which many of the leaders are NOT! How can I say this? The scripture states that when the HEAD is sick... the body is as well... and full of putrefying sores. The body is only a manifestation of what is going on in the HEAD! I have dealt with PAW all my life... and where it has taught me the foundation... so much of what I have found has been negative. I understand why some walked away. As I said before, lets not be stuck on what letters we fall under... but let us fall under the power of the Holy Ghost and cease from walking in our flesh and in pride. Only then can the power of God move in the earth as it did in the former days...

Be blessed my brother in your endeavor.
Praise JESUS all he only is worth.

we need not bother ourselves with organization , in love you do err her sister

Act1:20-22 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishopric let another take. Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

This was a ecclesiastical body at the begining of the church and when there came one accord suddenly , well you now thw rest , and Peter and Paul where very instrumental the church foundation and it was all about affiliation for they all had a commom salvation and they layed all they had at the apostle feet , Then they appointed deacons to run the daily ministration my dear that is organization . I do believe it dosen't matter what man call it, as for me and my house it's JESUS , im just in the PAW and it is the biggest except for UPC and most of the smaller break off's if you will plus indepents too need too in my mind fellowship back in and the PAW leadership should again in my lil thinking need to reach out and sparehead bring this too pass, PCAF , COOLJC, Bibleway, AAC etc etc . So that there is one national convention and one body.

One more thing the Power of GOD has never i said nneverrrr stop moving he's moving in me right now Thank you JESUS.
My brother... I feel where you are coming from... as well as where you are trying to go... but I submit to you that we are living in the LAST days...and what organization back then was is NOT what it is today... this is truth and there is no denying it... yes, all of what the scripture said IS true... back then, when the book of ACTS was written, was the PAW or UPCI or COOLJC ordaining anyone? Nope... what they meant then isn't what it is now... divisions and isms are in the church... WE are the church... not the letters, not the groups, not the breakoffs or independents... the CHURCH is in US!

I didn't say that the power of God has stopped moving... I just stated that the church isn't as powerful as it once was... and if it was, you wouldn't be making the plea for unity within the body... because when we are unified in purpose, things most definitely will happen on a broad scale... way back when, the apostles were deemed those who turned the world upside down... that is NOT said of those who believe nowadays...

please know that I wish you well in your endeavor...I am not trying to oppose you or say that you are wrong... I am only here to make you THINK, my brother... not to hurt you...

but remember, iron sharpens iron... clanking kinda hurts sometimes...lol

Be blessed..
Praise the Lord to all of my oneness brother and sister, to see all of the oneness organization to become one would be a blessing that i been praying for, and i believe that it will happen. Someone has to start, do anyone has the annointing to do this...... yes my pastor ( Bis. Charles Davis ) who is the overseer of the state of Illinois has called for every church in the Illinois district council of the PAW and every oneness church in the state of Illinois ( UPCI, PCAF,COOLJC, ETC.) to meet up at his church ( Indiana Avenue Pentecostal Church of God) on Pentecost Sunday, our theme; ALL in ONE PLACE on ONE ACCORD. The service will start at 6:00pm. It's time out for all of this divison within the true church of God and it's time to be on one accord, so if anyone on this site reside in Illinois or it surrounding area Indiana,or Wisconsin you are also welcome in Jesus name.
thats beautiful brother i do pray that the meeting is a sucess and the Holy Ghost move in a mighty way
Can someone dialog with me privately concerning what it means to be Jesus only?
Sincerely,
Minister John L. Hairston
Be glad too just message me and i will dialog the best i can too as Paul stated in Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Elder I wish I was the man; unfortunately that is a Job for the Holy Ghost that all of us claim to have. I will say this I was a preacher that fought women, I was a preacher that focused on clothing and jewelry, I was a preacher that walked in my own rightousness and preached the traditions of men. But I met Jesus head on and HE slowly over time showed me what was important and what he is looking for when he returns. and its not what I wasted so many years fighting or standing for. Today I am enjoying my walk with God because I understand the Jesus Came to establish his kingdom, not a denomination or orginization. The only baggage I carry today is the Gospel message Death, burial and ressurection of Jesus Christ, proper response to the gospel Faith and obedience Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptised. we let Doctrines divide us When Salvation should unite us. Gods Plan of salvation for this age Acts 2:38 should unite us. instead we go to hats, earrings, marriages etc....God help us.
My dearest Bishop thanks for your responce. I understand all too well about the preaching of standards as an outward appearance of holiness, I realize that that is legalizm and is wrong , but im with you lets get past jewelry make-up , long sleeve shirts etc etc , because its in all our churches now . I will take a stand on marriage, i was taught and still believe no divorce. Bishop you could be the one to bring unity with the Holy Ghost leading the way. May JESUS Bless you.
There are many people backing away from certain things in the bible,as the things you mentioned that you fought against,clothing,jewelry,and to add women preaching,and having authority over the man in the churches,and in the homes,which the bible clearly teaches against,but many have come to the conclusion that this isn't what Jesus meant,and they say Jesus just wants us to love each other..

Well, Jesus said in the last days men will fall away from the truth and we can see this clearly,now its ok to dress like a whore in church?,now its ok for women to preach and teach over men in the congragation?,now its ok to come to church over dressed with jewelry to in order to draw attention to yourself, and not God?

Well, thies things have not changed they are still sin, the only thing that has changed is men have fallen away from the truth,just like the bible said they would..
GB
well JESUS is the Truth (St John 14) and yes plenty of religous folk worship God like the Greecians in Acts 17 ignorantly people worship a God name Father when that a title of position his name is JESUS thats the truth now worship him and him only Ps 62 and i shall not be greatly moved

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service