Chandra Cole's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen!"

Chandra Cole replied Sep 8, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Apostle Suprina L. Ford

"Amen, brother! Be not discouraged Evangelist Hunter, God got us covered. He got our…"

Chandra Cole replied Sep 8, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"We are overcome by our testimony! People need to know that regardless of whether we…"

Chandra Cole replied Sep 7, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"It's biblical who should do the searching..."A man that findeth a wife findeth a goo…"

Chandra Cole replied Feb 23, 2009 to Who should do the searching?

17 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Min. Jubilee

"I believe in equality. In today's time, it takes two to make it. It also takes two t…"

Chandra Cole replied Dec 30, 2008 to How can faith in a relationship differs between a persons heart and what they have in life ?

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by BISHOP TAURIUS J. FRANKLIN

"It depends on the relationship. Is it just a friendship, or something heading toward…"

Chandra Cole replied Dec 30, 2008 to How can faith in a relationship differs between a persons heart and what they have in life ?

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by BISHOP TAURIUS J. FRANKLIN

"Lol! Amen Jaja!"

Chandra Cole replied Dec 30, 2008 to HOW FAR IS TOO FAR FOR BELIEVERS WHO ARE DATING?

28 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Min. Jubilee

"I think talking on the phone, going out, holding hands, and a hug is enough while da…"

Chandra Cole replied Dec 26, 2008 to HOW FAR IS TOO FAR FOR BELIEVERS WHO ARE DATING?

28 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Min. Jubilee

"As long as two people love each other, it doesn't matter what color you are. I'm a b…"

Chandra Cole replied Dec 24, 2008 to Lets talk about interracial Daing and Marrage

10 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Angel Wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service