Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preaching topic ideas

Hebrews 12. 1-2 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of Witnesses, let us lay aside very weight and the sin w…

Started by Tijuan C Evans

0 Oct 16, 2008

Why is it so hard for women that are Minister to get a Husband?

Why when we meet men they are ok with you until you say that you are a minister then the want to take off and run?

Started by Tan-tanishya Terry

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Tan-tanishya Terry

The Two Witnesses in Revelation

Who are the two witnesses in the book of Revelation? My Answer: It seems to me that if we were to attempt to identify the two witnesses in…

Started by John

10 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Can a woman preacher still keep her femininity?

There's a question that pops up in the mind of people: Can a woman preacher still keep her femininity? The answer is yes, a woman preacher…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

6 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Our Creator's Name Is Not God.

Ps 105:1 O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. :1b ...call upon his name;... The origina…

Started by Richard Magby

2 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Richard Magby

911 PRAYER NEEDED FOR MY TWIN GRANDSON'S HEDGE OF PROTECTION: NEDD A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW!!! 10/6/2008

10/6/2008 ATTENTION TO ALL PRAYER WARRIOR'S, I NEED YOU TO JOIN IN AND PRAY WITH THE SMALLWOOD FAMILY FOR THE TWIN CARTER BOY'S 6 YRS. OL…

Started by Missionay-Deaconess Judy A. Smallwood

4 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Missionay-Deaconess Judy A. Smallwood

Giving God The Glory Pt1

First & foremost I would like to give Honor to my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I would secondly like to Thank You for taking time ou…

Started by Minister Trevor Pope

0 Oct 11, 2008

Giving God The Glory Pt2

In 2Corinthians 10:17-18 It says "But he who glories, let him glory in the Lord. 18 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom t…

0 Oct 11, 2008

Giving God Glory Pt3

In Philippians 2:3-7 It says Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better…

0 Oct 11, 2008

The Exousia Blessing Experience.

Why is it that in the Body of Christ that many of us are not seeing the blessing of God flow like the bible say's it is suppose to be. This…

Started by Steven Perry

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Apostle Gabriel Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service