Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About President Obama

Pray for him and all of his ills.  :) And to Brother Phil - I dont think I said anything to you to make you feel like I was attacking you.…

Started by newview

0 Jun 13, 2012

ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

I would like your well thought out opinion on the subject of contradicitons in the bible.  If you do not think there are then you can feel…

Started by Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

open discussion

Honest opinion about Bishop Carlton Pearson teaching

Started by Vic Murk

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

There's Bad News If you were!! because no one in the entire Testament Church Was ever baptized that Way! Let us examine the new Testament W…

Started by Della Morton

357 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Full Gospel

What is the meaning of and/or the birth of "Full Gospel"? It is and has been my belief that what is contained between the covers of The Hol…

Started by T. Michael Owens

14 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by lidi brown

What Does It Really Mean to be Born-Again?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO REALLY BE BORN-AGAIN? The term "Born Again" is one of the most used phrases among present day religious people. Yet,…

Started by Della Morton

93 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

Can WE Live Like the Devil and Still Go to Heaven?

The reason why I ask this type of question is the huge concern I see among the members in the body of Christ. My brother Dr. Andrew Coleman…

Started by Tara Robinson

24 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Jesus is Yah myth debunked and refuted

This thread is designed to show that the doctrine of Hezekiah and others that YHWH and Yeshua (The Messiah) are the same person is false. H…

Started by Zealot X

114 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

Who has made the King James Version of the Bible, " The Authoritative Version? What View of the Torah does it foster? Should we rely more…

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

Can We Eat Pork, Shellfish, And All Torah Forbidden Foods Under The New Testament?

Anyone?

Started by James Pierce

176 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service