Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Praise Report About Our God Has Not Forgotten You, Healing And Deliverance Service

I just wanted to give you all a Praise Report about our Healing and Deliverance Service, "God Has Not Forgotten You". I don't even know whe…

Started by Mone't Bradley

0 Jul 29, 2008

Another Legend has left here (C.A.W. Clark)

The translation of Dr. C.A.W. Clark yesterday is good news for him, but a sober reminder to us all! So many in my generation have never hea…

Started by P. Banneker Hatcherson

0 Jul 28, 2008

A Question for Christian Parents.....When Did We Lose Control?

In February, 1988, the Lord placed a burden within my spirit with regard to young people.  What I saw, at that time, was a generation bein…

Started by praiZe

7 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by praiZe

Youth On Fire Tent Revival

Youth On Fire Tent Revival When: July 24-27 Where: 8310 w. Appleton Milwaukee, WI Time:12 noon until Guest Speakers...... Bishop C.R. Dick…

Started by Min.LaMonttre Ivy

0 Jul 25, 2008

THE CLOTHING OR THE APPEARANCE OF TODAY’S WOMEN: IS IT A MODERNISM OR A CORRUPTION?

THE CLOTHING OR THE APPEARANCE OF TODAY’S WOMEN: IS IT A MODERNISM OR A CORRUPTION? FIVE QUESTIONS TO THE WOMEN OF GOD... 1- Is it decen…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

3 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Order in Bible Study

I facilitate a bible study on tuesday afternoons for people who live in my senior building. Today, our subject was "When worry turns to sin…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

God Don't Need Our Ceremony

Many times as I travel I sense that people in the body of Christ anticipate church service (or a ceremony) rather than coming with an expec…

Started by Prophetess Sherri Thomas

8 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Apostle Dr. Carol J. Sherman Ph.D, Th.D., D.D.

Praise vs the Battle

Psalms 149: 6 The devil's most powerful weapon is that of fear. He knows that you can't have faith and fear at the same time., fear paralaz…

Started by Evangelist Patricia Killebrew

0 Jul 20, 2008

Innovative Ministry Tool - Digital Sermons!

Greetings! We want you to be among the first ministries to hear this wonderful news of great importance to the body of Christ fulfilling…

Started by Paradise

0 Jul 9, 2008

4 Minutes of Faith - How To Start and Build Your Own Email TV Ministry

Did you know that Americans read LESS than any other industrialized nation, yet most ministry tools are almost all text-based (like this)…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 18, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service