Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Sleep or See" part 2

'Let there be light!' it ordains that eyes shall open; it creates intelligences. When God said: 'Let there be light!' Intelligence was made…

Started by Anthony

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Anthony

14 Year Old Boy Died

Because of the Jehovah's Witness belief in blood transfusion. If there are any Jehovah's Witness here (and probably not) please help me und…

Started by John

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

going to a church?

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they s…

Started by Preacher

0 Mar 23, 2009

Scriptures message

Jesus answered and said unto them,"you do err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. For in the ressurrection they neither marry…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 23, 2009

The new covenant was made with Israel & Judah. What about Christians?

Jeremiah 31:31,"Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of J…

Started by James Pierce

0 Mar 12, 2009

Individual or Corporate Fasting & Prayer Menus or Regimens

Please share any fasting and prayer menus or regimens you may have effectively experienced. My Pastor wants our church to do a corporate f…

Started by Lady Divine

6 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Lady Divine

The only scriptures the New Testament Church had.

In the first century, the only scriptures the first century church had were the old testament scriptures. When Yahshua, died, and resurrect…

Started by James Pierce

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Being good aint what it used to be

Yeshua has done redefined what was thought in regard to being "good" . To a pharisee staying morally pure involved ( among many other thing…

Started by Daniel Baumet

0 Mar 1, 2009

ROMAN CHRISTIAN or PART of THE ANTI-CHRIST SYSTEM !!! YOU DECIDE or COMMENT

Practically all precepts of the Roman Catholic religion contradict the Bible repeatedly. It is the largest cult in the world and most preac…

Started by Robert D. Greener CCPE,NB.Phc.A.

0 Mar 1, 2009

The Lost Books Of The Bible!!!

I would like to know what you all think about the lost books of the bible.. Books such as, Bel and the dragon, Tobith, Maccabees, Enoch, 1s…

Started by James Pierce

14 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service