Chaplain Pat Harris's Discussions (1,615)

Discussions Replied To (1564) Replies Latest Activity

"AMEN Bro. Trevor & Min. Jenine. I have said many times, Obama is not the NWO but…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 16, 2009 to "THE OBAMA DECEPTION" WHAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION ON THIS?

21 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Newview, that's a very sympathetic picture you just painted. Now, what if the scenar…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 15, 2009 to Illegal Aliens - Conservatives Say They Are Breaking The Law, Taking Our Jobs and Receive Free Health Care

17 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"I agree. This picture of the NWO is greater than we can ever imagine and it is not a…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 15, 2009 to "THE OBAMA DECEPTION" WHAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION ON THIS?

21 Oct 16, 2009

"Keep standing, Bro. Trevor, even hard places. Your wisdom and knowledge is encouragi…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 14, 2009 to Blacks Against Blacks Who Are For Obama Is Right!

53 Oct 14, 2009

"Amen Bro. Anthony. That has been my position all along. I have a great deal of respe…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 14, 2009 to Blacks Against Blacks Who Are For Obama Is Right!

53 Oct 14, 2009

"Ms. Johnson, if I said anything that offended, I sincerely apologize. But with all d…"

53 Oct 14, 2009

"And this man calls himself a Pastor?????? He sounds more like the KKK."

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 14, 2009 to Here's A Black Christian Man In The 'Know' -AND- His Spiritual Leader

10 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"I'm still waiting on the manifestation of his campaign promises."

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 13, 2009 to OBAMA is awarded NOBEL Peace Prize

3 Oct 13, 2009

"Sis. Elaine, please do not accuse me of being anti-Obama. Not once have you read in…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 13, 2009 to Blacks Against Blacks Who Are For Obama Is Right!

53 Oct 14, 2009

"Bro. Trevor, I don't know about you, but these false accusations of being against bl…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 13, 2009 to What Is The Use of Satellites During A War?

69 Oct 13, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service