Superintendent Elijah Marshall's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"So, eccl... I will answer your question with a question... If there are 2 gods, or 2…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Who is the REAL God of the Old Testament? Part 1

90 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Praise the Lord... Evangelist, in response to your reply I have to say these three…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Is Sunday A Holy Day?

80 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

"Ok... Well, to answer your question to not honor the Sabbath is to exactly opposite…"

80 Jun 20, 2009

"Ok, I forgive you for your sarcism, and nasty spirit.. but however, I was responding…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Who is the REAL God of the Old Testament? Part 1

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Oh amen Evangelist!"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Is Clothing Out Of Control?

8 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Praise the Lord... I want to answer your question correctly Evangelist... are you a…"

80 Jun 20, 2009

"Praise the Lord, Evangelist... First of all, let me say I do apologize if the conte…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to "THE GOD WHO WASN'T THERE"/ The Theory That Jesus Christ Never Existed.

20 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Praise the Lord, everyone.. Yes, Saturday is the Sabbath of the Lord; we are to com…"

80 Jun 20, 2009

"Praise the Lord... Ummm..... I have heard a lot of heresy and false doctrine concer…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"That's some good info, you just posted Anthony. And you are correct in your saying,…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to "THE GOD WHO WASN'T THERE"/ The Theory That Jesus Christ Never Existed.

20 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service