Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen, great news...He's worthy to be praised....:)"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 21, 2009 to Is this what is meant by denying self, picking up His cross and following Him.......

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"Amen EW, don't forget the all encompassing evangelistic fish decal on the bumper of…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 21, 2009 to Is this what is meant by denying self, picking up His cross and following Him.......

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"I gotcha brother Eric, one of the reasons I wrote that because I did hear what you w…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 21, 2009 to At what point does a person continue in sin to the point that there salvation is lost?

16 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"Hey Min. Tracy, I know been a minute. I'm good, neva' had a bad day in my life, just…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 21, 2009 to Whats your thoughts on the high divorce rate between Pastors and there spouses?

53 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"What Does Islam State: They desire that you should become infidels as they are infi…"

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"Joh 15:18 "If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated yo…"

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"We persevere in times like these by getting serious about God and His word as well a…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 21, 2009 to How Do We Persevere In Times Like These?

1 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"These are just some of the questions that couples need to seek prior as well as duri…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 20, 2009 to Whats your thoughts on the high divorce rate between Pastors and there spouses?

53 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"Amen Bishop "Once saved, always saved" is certainly good theology and biblical -- p…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 20, 2009 to At what point does a person continue in sin to the point that there salvation is lost?

16 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"Hey EW, funny you said that wine is used in the Holy communion. When I was in Papua…"

Scott R. Newman replied Aug 18, 2009 to Should A Christian Drink Wine?

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service