All Discussions Tagged 'women' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE FEMINIZATION OF MEN - ESPECIALLY IN THE CHURCH

PLEASE Watch this broadcast... I totatlly agree with what Mark Gungor is saying about feminization of men. What are your thoughts?? THE T…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

10 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Is God Now a Fool?

Though I would like to be done, the Lord led me to realize that in previous garden discussions I neglected to make reference to Genesis 3:1…

Started by Dawn Davidson

116 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

WHY DO WOMEN ASK SO MANY DARN QUESTIONS?!!!

RECENTLY, I READ A POSTING IN YAHOO FROM A PERSON WHO WAS ANGRY ABOUT WOMEN ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS. HERE'S WHAT THEY POSTED: "Not to be…

8 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

A BIT OF LEAH IN ME?

Genesis 29:16 -35 Leah had it all... let Racheal tell it! (Gen. 29:31) However, Leah suffered from several emotional secrets, but it only…

Started by Evangelist Tonya G ~ S.H.O.E.S

0 Jul 9, 2009

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Why Teach and Preach a Word that You Don’t Really Understand and Refuse to also Defend?

There are a number of people (believing themselves to be of higher elevation) biting at the bit to heap coals of fire upon the female regar…

Started by Dawn Davidson

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

What Does It Mean that Adam Never Woke Up After Genesis 2:21?

What does it mean that the man Adam never woke up? Last night I realized, even word confirms that Adam remained in a spiritually dark state…

Started by Dawn Davidson

0 Mar 28, 2009

Do Preachers marry for better or worse anymore?

Topic of the Week: For Better or Worse My Foot!!! “ Whatever happened to for better or worse, in sickness and in health until death do u…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 19, 2009

Where I Stand on Women Preachers

Yes, I understand some of the positions on women preachers. Yes, there are some Baptist churches and Apostolic Faith churches that oppose w…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

17 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

COVERING THE HEAD - MEN AND WOMEN

Question? What is the biblical significance of men and/or women covering their heads? Is it relevant today? Why or Why not? Should one's…

12 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service