Superintendent Elijah Marshall's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"say what?? did u read that scripture?? its written in Red, those are the words of Je…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Who is the REAL God of the Old Testament? Part 1

90 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"James, u said that Jesus is not the Almighty..., read Revelation 1:8 to me..."

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Who is the REAL God of the Old Testament? Part 1

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Jesus is Jehovah (II) Name Jesus is our: Scripture 1 Jehovah-jireh (provider) Provid…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Jesus is Jehovah (I) Jehovah / Jesus 1 Almighty Genesis 17:1 / Almighty: Revelation…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Ditheism, the belief in two gods, is a form of polytheism, and so is tritheism, the…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Once again James... how could Jesus be the Almighty, and be subject to another perso…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"Hey Brother James... well, I must tell u we have pretty much agreed all the way up t…"

90 Jun 16, 2009

"lol... thanx brother..."

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Is Sunday A Holy Day?

80 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

"Amen... and also let me add thisto Brother German.. I wasnt mixing in the law and gr…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to "THE GOD WHO WASN'T THERE"/ The Theory That Jesus Christ Never Existed.

20 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Romans 2 13] (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of…"

Superintendent Elijah Marshall replied Jun 9, 2009 to Is Sunday A Holy Day?

80 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service